Reviews for Shadow World
Skaia chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
great story, it looks very promising and I loved the poem
Paladin Dragoon chapter 20 . 3/2/2005
Lol, glad someone appreciates me.

I had this all typed out, but my comp shut down of its own accord... O_o Musta been the power fluctuation...This is pretty weird...Vampire Joey, ghosts...Cool! Keep it up! _
Bloom Flower chapter 20 . 2/28/2005
Enjoyed it so! Update please!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 19 . 2/18/2005
OMR! It's longer, and I have returned to review! Aroorooroo! XD How I've missed this fic! DUDE! XD

So now we have vampires...and probably other things as well, but my History was disabled, so I'm not sure...I can tell you this: You are improving, and doing great. _ Update again!
Bloom Flower chapter 19 . 2/17/2005
Aww. I liked the part about Kupo and Darky Girl. Update soon please! :)
Bloom Flower chapter 18 . 2/10/2005
It was great! I loved the part about Mako and Mai thinking he drowned. It was funny there. Update soon!
Skaia chapter 17 . 2/7/2005
This gets more and more interesting! Update soon!
Bloom Flower chapter 17 . 2/3/2005
It was good! Kitchen appliances can be so evil sometimes...
Skaia chapter 16 . 1/26/2005
I love that the few OC that this has are actually useful _ a rare talent, This is really interesting! Update soon!
Bloom Flower chapter 15 . 1/16/2005
Is Mokuba the prisoner or something? Oh well, I'll find out eventually. Great job, Mikari!
Bloom Flower chapter 14 . 1/8/2005
Lol. Darky? It was a nice nickname! Great work! Oh and thanks for reviewing my storys!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
Poor Tristan...But at least Serenity's sticking up for him. M. X-mas and HNY! Sorry I couldn't review the other chappies-the comp had a virus and I couldn't get pop-ups including the review window.

Crush card virus...Something's gonna happen, something big! But anyway, not bad!
Rulin chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
Its good, but what happened to Marik and Ryou's spirit monsters? The Winged Dragon of Ra and Change of Heart... and isn't Yugi's spirit monsters Keriboh and Dark Magician?
Bloom Flower chapter 13 . 1/2/2005
Aww! Joey's reunited with Serenity. A bit sad but really nice chapter you got there. _
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
Interesting. Please do more!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »