Reviews for Shadow World
inuyasha0001 chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Awsome story

Continue soon!
Bloom Flower chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too! It was awesome!
Bloom Flower chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
Aw! Poor Ryou! He'll survive...right? Good Chapter! Love it Lots!
VeryShortMidget chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
I think I have some reading to catch up on...lol.

I will be reviewing for each chapter though, because you deserve it.

So..Mai is thinking about crossing over. Pretty scary stuff. I am so worried.

The chain reaction part was pretty genius!

I liked that,

thank you...

VSM**
Paladin Dragoon chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
Lol, Marik's got a Kuriboh...Man, I love those things. They're cute and useful in a duel. _ Fine combo for a duel monster.

Not bad...Keep it up with the improvements...A few typos here and there, but it's all great.
Bloom Flower chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
Funny when Malik did that to his cat. Very good chapter!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
Aw, your chappies are still short...But there are fewer mistakes now. _ And it's not bad at all.

...Man, if this were longer, I'd have a whole lot more to comment on... XD But anyway, 'till next time...!
Bloom Flower chapter 9 . 12/11/2004
Cool now they're flying! Let's see what dangers awaits.
MiStraLL chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
i really like your stroy's i hope you'll write more chapters

keep it up :D
Paladin Dragoon chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Lol, I when I said that this fic reminded me of 'The Dollmaster', it was because some main chars were being controlled by dark forces...That's just about it, really. Just a shred. _ No worries.

Aw, your chappies are still short...But your fic was the first I reviewed, now that I'm back from my brief absence due to a storm and a fever. XD I'm glad you updated. I'll see ya next time!
Bloom Flower chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
Yay!Wonder if Marik is going to find food and bring it back...oh and I won't tell seto about the little picture~!
VeryShortMidget chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
I like this cause we are hearing everyones stories which makes it hell interesting. I'm a little worried about Marik and Mr Fluffy. Please dont let them die. Wa!

Thanks for the chapter.

VSM**
Paladin Dragoon chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
Whoa, Mako! I'd totally forgotten 'bout that kid...Lol, Marik's trapped by fur balls...Funny... *has a bad mental image of being eaten alive by all the Kuribohs and shivers* Or perhaps not... Nywayz, update soon. _
Bloom Flower chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Wonderful chapter! Just hope Malik's alright...

And I thought Kuriboh are supposed to be friendly!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
Cool, so that's what happened with Tristan! Interesting concept...Reminds me of that movie, 'The Dollmaster'. I was swearing my head off with that one. XD

Sorry there's not much to say here...'Tis just that the chappie was short and I usually bundle up my opinions in a nutshell...Anyway, good job. _
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »