Reviews for Seto and the new girl the story of silvain star
starwefter chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I am with the previous reviewers - this seems too out of character. But the premise isn't impossible - they are all teenage guys after all. Go back. Watch some episodes. Get a feel for how they actually talk and react. Start over - same plot, different conversation. This can be made to work.
Insanity Broken chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
It was alright, not the greatest, but it was pretty good, I give it one and a half thumbs up *tries to show a half thumb, but ends up hurting self* ow... *nods at kiyoshi-wheeler's post* I agree to a point. Such as the fact Seto would never blush, and never near yugi *nods* I did like it though, and I don't think I've ever heard Seto Kaiba say "wow" ever... Please don't take this too harsh.
kiyoshi-wheeler chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
-fidgets- Not long enough ... n-no detail ... so much out of character on Seto's part ... 'If I pull this off right, I can get an awesome boyfriend?' ... -fidgets more-

Seto wouldn't blush. He wouldn't. He wouldn't talk to Yugi and co, he wouldn't be seen near them, he wouldn't even look up when she entered class. -sighs- .. It's hard for me giving out critism, but this is just hard .. giving out a flame.
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2005