Reviews for Naraku Giveth and Naraku Taketh Away
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 8 . 4/3
This was great so far, but what happened to Kags/Naraku, and Kags\Sessh? Please add more I need to know more.
Ryu Pendragon chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
-giggles- I wonder who Kagome will choose. I hope she picks Sess but I wouldn't be opposed to a threesome. Whoops, hentai mind getting off track. Please update.
saria222 chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
MORE PLEASE i love it keep it coming
saria222 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
i think u are right about a decimaxKagura it wuld be a nice pari seeing as u took naraku away form her janae

keep wrighting
saria222 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
YOU ARE MEAN OSUWARI OSUWARI OSUWARI I LOVE THE STORY KEEP WRITEING
Yuki Yamera chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
ok im confused i thout it was a kag/nar not a kag/shessy 1 min shes with nar. next shes with shessy? I DONT GET IT!
haterd101 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
i have fallin in love with Decima!...he is hot and evil...long red hair is a turn on!...sorry...I LOVE THE STORY...AND DECIMA!
i wish i could be a kool samurai so i could just eat some rice chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
c mon man update
i wish i could be a kool samurai so i could just eat some rice chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
this is a review of constructive criticism BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jk update more
KIgirls chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
oh pick me! me! me! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

inu: shut up

make me

inu: you you stupid little...

inu:girl

wow i am shocked are you shure you didnt hurt your self from such a big insult.

kag: -_-U sad

verry, well any way i think that Decima should start liking kag or lusting your pick. i also like the kagura and koga pairing for some odd reason. 0-0. i freak my self out at times #_#*. well good jod any way later

-KIgirls
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
wow interesting but i hope u realize that that lil "link" you tried to create to read the un-edited version was a bust.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
yay you updated n_n. heh I'm looking forward to yer next one.
dmrapr-cma-Anti-muerta chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
Cool.I like this /nar/kag jajaj is very funny.
BloodyMarry chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
That was a great chapter. I knew something would happen between Kagura and Decima, or at least I hoped. HA! That was a great chappie! I can't wait for you to update!

Later!
Kags21 chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
i read the unedited version on adult fanfiction Very good I love it