Reviews for Always Remember
asbpotterheadfangirl chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
OMG you are my favorite fan fiction writer of all time. I have read and loved all of your stories! Your writing is so interesting, exciting, and engaging! Please never stop writing! I love this story. I am rereading this story for like the fourth time, and i never get bored of it. I LOVE Oliver and Katie and you make their relationship seem so real!
FieldHockey chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
LOVED the gay part so funny!
FieldHockey chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Possibly the best Katie&Oliver story I've read yet! Perfect amounts of 'good' stuff, if ya know what I mean;) and I'm not even halfway fine yay! More good stuff to come!
Kelsiee chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
OMG,

here comes the big review at the end that I was talking about..

This had a very original plot which is hard to come by when reading Katie/Oliver

you held my attention throughout and had me on the ground laughing a few times : P

I don't usually favourite half the stories I read.

Buuut this had a fantastic plot and was amazingly written,

and jusy happens to involve my second favourite fanfiction pairing...

Keep up the good work :)
Kelsiee chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Normally I leave one bog review at the end .

Buuut, this chapter made me role on the floor laughing so I had to let you know how much I loved it
nikkiw73 chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
This is the sweetest Oliver/Katie story! I absolutely love it! I cant believe this was written five years ago, wow. Oh, by the way, I think Katie has dark hair, Alicias the blonde. Sorry if I'm wrong! I completely agree with you, a

sexy scottish accent is soo completely amazing! Keep writing! *blows kisses*
J chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
I have read this story and I must admit that I'm proud and that !(I wish breathe breathe) I tried to act all mature but oh well old habits die hard you have succeced in making the story hold my breath and gasp suddenly throughout the entre thing! Which is quite amazing since most authors make good beginnings and ends but crappy middles but your thing is stunningly intense and well written and some of my favourite chaps are there! Since it probably seems I have no dignity I'll tell you about the part where I was reading the part where fred and George thought that Oliver was gay I burst out laughing not eloquently either or even sublty (as much as I would like to pretend) my sister who was sitting beside me stared at me like I was crazy (don't know why?) and i swore she thought about calling an asslyum on me and asking if they could tolerate me. (unfortuanly I don't think they would what a shame comfy rooms pretty long sleeved sweaters and people who truly understand me,) I must admit this isn't the only time I did this and I swear my sister fears being related to me like she'll suddenly turn crazy and start rolling on the ground laughing after a fistfight because they remembered something from the other day. Wow I really thought I was going to write something short and indpiringbut now you probably think I'm a lunatic oh well join the club (you'll never be short of people who understand the scary unspeakable things you've witnessed) just so you know I hope your still writing cause I'll be reading the rest of your stories though they won't be as long as this review though. Seriously though thanks for all your hard work it really lightened my mood. You rock (does disturbing happy dance) there goes the rest of my dignity I managed to keep barely these past few years if you walk away slowly and never think about this again you might just might don't get your hopes up keep some sanity. If I freaked u out just joking if you think it's funny and possibly as weird as me I'm not.

Thanks again
Ang922 chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
Okay... I'm like wayy new here... And I pretty much figured you won't be reading this review... Anyway, I think its NECESSARY to say that this was awesome! So, if you're not reading the review, at least SOMEONE who reads it will know its awesome, and then read it themselves (Even though nobody checks reviews before reading it)... If you could understand the nonsense I wrote, good for you, otherwise, this basically sums its up - AWESOME work! :) :)
itxprincessxlala chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
I stayed up until 2 AM reading this- awesome! love it!
Mafalda Hopkirk 21 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
i absolutely LOVE this. i should be doing my AP work.. but got sidetracked reading your fabulous story.
Lady Noodle chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
This was really, really, good. And even though it has nothing to do with this fic,

LONG LIVE SQUIRREL BOY!

Wint chapter 21 . 8/1/2009
The endings kinda left me hanging, so I'm very much in favor for a sequel ] You might even have one up already...

3 Thanks for the read D
Snoball13 chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
aww! just aww! it's so sweet, and i like the montague/vivian twist. those two so deserve each other. it's such a sweet story. it's actually kinda original, too. aww!
L'Acadienne chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
my fave Kat/Ol story, well written, good plot. make a sequel plese
screamxheart chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Aw, the ending is so bittersweet because he's leaving.