Reviews for The Sun
Ragin' Fire chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
For your third line up from the bottom, are you refering to Cedric, or Cho? Because in another fanfic, I can remember you refering to Cedric as a 6th year, but he was in 7th in GOF...
Aeris chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I actually really like this, which is super rare cause I /hate/ Cho, but you wrote this really well. I actually hate Harry paired up with almost anyone, but that's not important. I love this, and I love how you did the eyes thing, and the hope there is for the future. Just a little nitpicking, Cedric was a Hufflepuff, not a Ravenclaw, and Harry didn't have green eyes and brown hair, he had green eyes and very dark black hair in the books, and blue eyes and brown hair in the movies. Green eyes and black hair is most popular in fanfiction, though, and definitely fit better with your fic. But the story was very well written and enjoyable (despite Cho), and those bits didn't affect the overall quality of it. Thank you for writing it!
ano-nimmus chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
You are a really incredible writer, you know that? Some of these stories are so short, but they capture perfectly how things are, how people feel.

Incredible...
Dizzied chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow. That is very nice! I love the part about Harry's eyes and how Cho could see how much Harry has gone through.
Red chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
hey did you write at under the name Ginny Weasely? Because this story reminds me of one she wrote there.

-Red
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow! This is amazing. I love what you have about Cedric and Harry becoming one person to Cho. Great job!