Reviews for EVIL DEAD: THE WAY OF THE BOOM STICK
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
oh god
theeskimo1986notloggedin chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Okay, bravo. i read the whole thing. this was original, to say the least. i loved it! work on your spelling and grammer, but it was still amazing!
Jack Mackerel chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
And, of course, I'm double posting, but, I'll repeat: a grammatically-incorrect story that keeps true to Ash's character displaces hack romances of South Park.

Three cheers for Redundancy.
Jack Mackerel chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh, I don't know. The writing could be much better, but it sure beats South Park romance any day, every day, and surely, contains more witticisms that would allow for romances, of all things, in a crude comedic essays.

Or, it boils down to: Right, like your South Park fics aren't an indicator of crap.
Amack2 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Nice job. I gotta say, though, the thought of an Anime Bruce Cambell is priceless! Haha, nice!
Deaditehunter chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
a person can be realesed from a deadit demon ITS SUNLIGHT

sove them in sun light the demon can't hold on WAtch ED2
Mimic12355 chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Excellent job, I like how it ended. Best story I've read here yet, keep up the good work.
LordFrieza chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
I have read the entire story and love every part of it. I do like the new alternate ending of him entering Slient Hill and enjoy this second alternate ending of Ash meeting up with and falling in love with Kagome's mother.
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 13 . 12/8/2007
Oh Jesus. How many alternate endings do you plan on doing? And are you gonna make a sequel based on all the endings? If so, that is gonna be so fun to see the sequel to Ending 2. I love your writing.
Please Delete Account Please chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
If this story were slash it would be even better!
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
Oh my God, that was great. I think this should be the official ending. The Deadites are defeated, everything is back to normal, and now, Kagome has the greatest horror action hero of all time, for a stepdad. This was awesome. i loved this story with a vengeance, and look forward to see if you'll make a sequel to this. Great work.
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 11 . 6/9/2007
Dude...this story was the coolest thing I have read on this whole sight! I may have only sen Army Of Darkness, but I love Evil Dead, Onimusha, and I'm a huge Inuyasha freak! Man, you have read my mind and made the coolest crossover ever! Ash, Samonosuke and the Inuyasha gang, what could be a better slayer of emons and the undead? Dude, this was so awesome! Thank you!
lilaclove chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Good alternate ending :D. I hope boot camp went well. Good luck with anything else you may be writing soon and good job with this.
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
you are brilleant man also has any one besides me read that story inthe godzilla secion called gundan the only thing its mising is ash its almost like a war of the franchies it really is good
dp03kf chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
Kick Ass story, I loved the way you did Evil Dead and Inyu, Great job.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »