Reviews for I'm Already There
evil duck of woe chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
so sad but so good! Made me cry, that is one of my favorite songs
As the Rose chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
obviously scenes from raise your voice. good so far, really sad(ur gonna make me cry by the end arent u)

happy writing~xTMLRx
caramellxkissx chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
this sorta sounds like raise ur voice, the movie. ah well, it was soo sad.
Trocle chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
Nice story! I really loved it! You should totally do a sequel! (:
ana chapter 14 . 11/26/2005
hi! just wanted to tell you that i liked your story, and that it make me cry!

i allready find the song im already there, i got the lirik, and i also wanted to thanks you because it really make me remember my father... so, thanks!

sorry about the bad spelling but im from argentina, my english is not that good...

x

keep writing!

ann
Lily's Petal chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
if you do a sequel it is up to you but i would much appriciate if you did
hermioneluver333 chapter 14 . 10/10/2005
This is a beautiful story! I had a great time reading it all. I hope you do a sequel, of Lily and James' wedding, Auror training, Harry and that kind of thing. Please do.

Great story!

~Zoƫ-Anne

aka: hermioneluver3
Tantan chapter 14 . 8/17/2005
hey, i luv ur story! it reminded me heaps of "raise your voice" tho. was that wat u based it on? nyways, update soon, plz!
HarryPotterFan670 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
oh who cares? It's not even that much the same, so good try flaming me, but it's not making me stop. too bad
nautylilangel chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
You got the brother dying thing from Raise Your voice. CHEATER
JupiterLily chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
Sque! Summer time rocks! Hey, where'd you go anyway? Um... sque! Sequels rock!

-Sarah

P.S. Sque!
HarryPotterFan670 chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
dont worry, I changed it. i was so stupid, and never really thought about it before, so I'm glad you brought my attention to it. thanks )
tal chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
witchcraft and christianity? not good friends. you might want to rethink that cross necklace.
Wandering One chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
Oh goody, a sequal! I believe that you should write a sequla about the gang's Auror training, and finish with little Harry's birth. I really liked this story and I hope you continue writing! Bye!
pagogi chapter 15 . 4/2/2005
wow...i really dont know what to say...but i will...THE WHOLE STORY'S EXCELLENT! also, i like how you portrayed Sirius throughout this whole story . You should definitetly write a sequel! Lily and James' training at the Ministry of Magic, how they become aurors, when James proposes to Lily, their marriadge , when Harry is born, and the story should probably lead up to when they get killed...maybe their last thoughts about each other, maybe also after they die...would be a very nice yet very sad ending...o well, i hope that helped, please keep writing!