Reviews for Fairytale
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
What..the hell was that? You seriously mislabeled this story. It should have been labeled angst/horror. I would have never read it.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Well that was disgusting and depressing.
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
OK, just to be sure I'm understanding everything so far.
...Integra got Alzheimer's and her adopted heir cut off life support, pissing off Alucard because he was sealed in the basement and wanted to turn her

...Alucard was free, and he and SerĂ s have been living in his castle in Transylvania

...Seras was sent to his family to be an emissary, but somewhere in a time jump, she switched sides, betraying her master because she thinks he would rule horrifically

The time jump was confusing. One moment she had just arrived, and the next, she's been there for a while (not sure how long) , and she's turned against Alucard.
Renfield E. Kingsfate chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
Still a favorite of mine after all these years!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
This is marvelous! dark and toxic love. You able to individually thought about monster and human emotions and life are totally diff. I really wish u could have a sequel of how alucard will react as seras ' s suicide similar to what his first wife death ( jumping out of the balcony) but of course not exactly same as his wife situation.

and also what will happen to Seras if she is being fished out in ocean. captured experiments? amnesia?

I bet Alucard can find her after fished out " anywhere and nowhere" though probably weak state...

I am AXS fan btw lol though I understand u are mostly more on AXI and PXS.
Haley chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
intriguing...but seriously wtf! Goodly writen though...just very...different?
gg chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
CraigTucker1252 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
very good:)
Akirasan215 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
hm i really like it so far
ItY'girl chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
the story is very interesting. I am from Romania and I have to congratulate you on stating the facts, places and celebrations as they really are. Especially on the Dragaica celebration. Actually, there are many Romanians that have no idea what the custom is.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
i like this story keep it up!
Shadow chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
I loved the idea of this story, and i absolutely LOVED the Draculas

...But the ending was Awful! it did make me cry when Radu died, He was my favorite character. Could you please write a sequel to this

, with a less trajic ending and PLEASE BRING RADU BACK?
TheKelsieGrim chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh wow. blinks a few times. That was beautifully written. A little freaky and very dark but wonderfully written. Really makes you stop and think about what you just read.
Lady Bonbones chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I was a little confused but I am getting the grasp of what is going on, I love this and I can't wait to finish
jamason chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
this was dark, very creepy, but i guess a more realistic view of alucard and seras. I felt very sorry for seras, and you kind of made me hate alucard, haha, well until the next story i . This was really well done anyway, don't know if you come on here naymore but thought i would just review anyway.

Oh and the baby Pip, at the end, was soo freakin creppy!