Reviews for Fairytale
Haley chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
intriguing...but seriously wtf! Goodly writen though...just very...different?
gg chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!
CraigTucker1252 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
very good:)
Akirasan215 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
hm i really like it so far
ItY'girl chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
the story is very interesting. I am from Romania and I have to congratulate you on stating the facts, places and celebrations as they really are. Especially on the Dragaica celebration. Actually, there are many Romanians that have no idea what the custom is.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
i like this story keep it up!
Shadow chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
I loved the idea of this story, and i absolutely LOVED the Draculas

...But the ending was Awful! it did make me cry when Radu died, He was my favorite character. Could you please write a sequel to this

, with a less trajic ending and PLEASE BRING RADU BACK?
TheKelsieGrim chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh wow. blinks a few times. That was beautifully written. A little freaky and very dark but wonderfully written. Really makes you stop and think about what you just read.
Lady Bonbones chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I was a little confused but I am getting the grasp of what is going on, I love this and I can't wait to finish
jamason chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
this was dark, very creepy, but i guess a more realistic view of alucard and seras. I felt very sorry for seras, and you kind of made me hate alucard, haha, well until the next story i . This was really well done anyway, don't know if you come on here naymore but thought i would just review anyway.

Oh and the baby Pip, at the end, was soo freakin creppy!
Ludifer chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Wow, that was really good!

I see Seras went completely mad in the end, who wouldn't with that happening to them!

I liked mad Seras, she was cool.

Good story and I want to see more!
policegirl chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Well I love you write its amazing and I hope you decide to write another more lightning and with more romance. I know Im a foolish romantic.
policegirl chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
This was dark very very dark. Im not sure if I like it.
policegirl chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
What powerful play on emotions and depths of the mind. You weave many differents states of the mind in and out of symbolic imagery.
policegirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Painful and intricate and disturbing. Just the right length, too.