Reviews for Kaegomé's Caravan
larnelo girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
This is such a good story! I started looking at fanfics for FFCC just recently, and I came across yours first. I have to say, this is an EXCELLENT story! I love all your characters and their original personalities- especially Kazuo, Senken, and Kaegomé.

I find the Kazuo and Kaegomé relationship to be quite funny, too :)

Please update soon! I'll be eagerly waiting for more.
MistressLeia24 chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
This is actually pretty good. I love the relationship you're building between Kaegomé and Kazuo. The personalities of the characters are orginal (especially Senken) and overall this is a very enjoyable read. It's a shame that the FFCC zone is so small and your fic has little reviews. (Got more than me, be proud of that. ...Actually got more than a bunch of fics. O_o Be proud!)

I will be looking forward to the next update. _ Keep on writing!
frozenmoogle chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
Wow! This story's pretty good- WOAH! You haven't updated for a while. If you ever do, I'll read and review for sure whenever I'm on.

I hope Kazuo stops acting arrogant-ish and becomes serious-ish. And Senken is cool! So is Snow.
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
Come on PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Vivi239 chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
I hope that you plan on continuing this fic. I would really like to see more of it.
Anters chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
Wow, what an awesome story! I'm really impressed, I love how you detailed the story so much, yet kept it intresting and lively at the same time. The characters are great, especially Senken! He is my favorite by far! I was a little disapointed at you not writting the Mushroom Forest and the mines, but I also understand not wanting to go into detail about everything. But, great job! I love it! -Anters-
Lux-Nero chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
I've read this story a lot, and I want to read what happens next so keep updating. I really like how you got the endings of the chapters with everyone's opinoin on basically happened.
lilacs and lolita chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is good. I admire your writing style, and it's refreshing to see a story that is detailed and vivid, and possess a beautiful storytelling element that rivals most of the other fanfiction on this site. The best thing is, you manage to make this have the game's appealing touch along with your own elements into the story, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I can't wait to see more of this wonderful story.

xAngelicXTearsx

It is what dreamers call reality and realists call delusion. An unbalanced equation where all definition fails.
Avira Alika Yurimisha chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
awsome story kep it going please .
Gurahl208365 chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
keep up the good work.
Jade R. Raven chapter 8 . 3/15/2005
AW...i think...? Kazuo and Kaegome are confuzling _ .

"You've been hanging around Snow too much." LOL.

Glad you finally updated! Update again soon please and thank you!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
This is so amazing and i love it soo much! FFCC is awesome and so is this story! update asap!
Malink chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
Loved the story! Crystal Chronicals is such a wonderful game for fanfiction. Great grammer and description. I haven't read your other stories but I bet they are just as good. Keep updating! If you would ever like to respond just email me 'kay? See ya!

P.S. gotta love them womanizers...geez men...hahahaha
Jade R. Raven chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
aw yup, those two are now officially a couple! I liked the Miasma stream part, very good description. Heh, Kazuo wants to beat up the black knight..not likely.

Plz plz PLZ UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to see what happens!
Jade R. Raven chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
Allright, they got that first drop of myrrh! *claps* Not much to say except that I really REALLY like this story. There really aren't enough good Chrystal Chronicle fics out there, you've given me hope. *teardrop*

Any way are we going to see them try to teach Senken english? That would be a good oppurtunity for some neat character moments.