Reviews for I Remember Ami, A Collection
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
_ *applauds all three*
IceColdTouch chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
That was really well job.
asga chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
so beautiful
Merry Faerie chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Your writing flows beautifully, and your metaphors are lovely. Though I rather doubt innocent little Ami would be engaged in passionate "love-making" before marriage. It seems somewhat out of character. Everything else is wonderful. You should consider writing similar things in poetry form. Yes, I apologize for using the word "things" but I couldn't think of a better word.

Anyway, please update soon!

Merry Faerie
Merry Faerie chapter 2 . 10/22/2004

Anyway, please update soon!

Merry Faerie
Jasque chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Beautiful Story!
Star Noble chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
This was so beautiful. I can't wait to read more.
Brooke chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
That was nice. Look forward for more of this story soon.
Star Noble chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh, wow... You're right, it is sad. Not necessarily the saddest story I've read, but one of the most.
kagomefire chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Its so poetically and romantically sad! I love it, I absoluetly love it! I am Inuyashafires sister...ironic about our names, is it not? I figured I would see what he was raving about saying your a great writer...Well he was right, and im glad I looked. Wonderful, you have a real talent.
battousaixangel chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Wah... bootyful! I luved ittt! xP Duo's bettah! *sticks Zechs in a can* _;; Shinigami No Aijin
AMJ chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
omg! (ouch my throat) that is too sad. this goes under favorites
blue chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Oh, What a sad story. You wrote Zoisite and Ami beautifully. Looking forward to more stories about those too. Bye
will o' the wisp chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
very nice.
Mercury Hime chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
this is good. sad and sweet.