Reviews for Dripping Wings
ashethehedgehog chapter 36 . 5/9
This was a wonderful fantasy adventure! Loved the use of magic and how natural Atem and Yugi's relationship felt, it was beautiful and really nice to see Atem falling first!
Great fight scenes and a wonderful story overall. Thanks for writing it!
YamiRainbow chapter 36 . 10/24/2016
It's been 7 years! 7 years since this story was last updated! Are we to assume that this story has been discontinued? Are you even on FanFiction anymore?
This is my favourite story on FanFiction and I've read it sooo many times over the years and still waiting for more chapters or even 1 more chapter or an epilogue just to finish the story off!
Its horrible to come to the last chapter and i can't read anymore.
Please come back to this story!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
OH MY WORD I LOVE THIS! I COULDNT STOP READING IT'S SO GOOD!
Izzy chapter 36 . 4/1/2016
The whole story was the best I've ever read, I just... There's no way to describe it. However you should wright a few more chapters, 1 about right after this, and yugi explaining everything and 1 that takes place right after that.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 36 . 3/22/2016
I love this story!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 36 . 3/6/2016
Oooooo! This was amazing! I cried during the sacrifice and laughed when they brought Yuugi back.
Wonder if Jou and Seth are gonna get together. *Cackles*
I can't wait to see what happens next. Despite the fact that you haven't updated this in... 7 or 8 years I still hold out the hope that you will update soon and that nothing has happened to you. I'm hoping I don't have to hunt the Bitch down who was plagiarizing your work but I'm not afraid to spill some blood if that's what it takes for this fic to be updated. :D
NyxoniaMoonlace chapter 36 . 11/20/2015
This is probably the best yugioh fanfiction I have ever read! Please, I wanna know what happends with the child! Does Jou fall in love with Seth or Mai? Does the baby live? Does Mokuba become Seth's brother? Does Yugi ever regain all his strength and power?! I WANNA KNOW! P.s your AWSOME and I'm sorry to hear about this fic getting stolen
puppyface1000 chapter 36 . 6/1/2015
awesome story can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Miqu chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
"and saw the open sky in front of him." Xd if I were him at that moment I would scream- in fear and in excitement XD
Miqu chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
5 twin sized beds!? those wings really were big!
Akayuki Novak chapter 36 . 4/27/2015
...You ripped my heart in half when you killed Yugi. I mean, I was literally sobbing. Wasn't much better after he was brought back either... but at least weakness shows that yes, /they are human/. *lips twitch* Though I suppose it's debatable for Yugi.
hummingbird802 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I am loving your fanfiction! And it was REALLY sad for that person to copy your story like that, lol. Anyway i looked up that person, the title for the other fanfic and it looks like it no longer is part of cyber space. Congrats! *claps* Lets hope no one is that desperate to do the same as the other person.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! You have to update. No if's, and's, or but's about it!

I fell in love with this story. It. Is. BEAUTIFUL! The story and characters are beautiful portrayed and I am happy that you brought Yuugi to life!

There are other things I could say, but that will be a veeerrrrrry long review, so I'll just say that this is an awesome story, and you are an awesome writer, and I hope to see more from you soon.
ShadowStar982 chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
Please finish this please please please!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
It's sad this appears to be abandoned. It was really good too.