Reviews for Dripping Wings
YamiRainbow chapter 36 . 10/24
It's been 7 years! 7 years since this story was last updated! Are we to assume that this story has been discontinued? Are you even on FanFiction anymore?
This is my favourite story on FanFiction and I've read it sooo many times over the years and still waiting for more chapters or even 1 more chapter or an epilogue just to finish the story off!
Its horrible to come to the last chapter and i can't read anymore.
Please come back to this story!
OH MY WORD I LOVE THIS! I COULDNT STOP READING IT'S SO GOOD!
Izzy chapter 36 . 4/1
The whole story was the best I've ever read, I just... There's no way to describe it. However you should wright a few more chapters, 1 about right after this, and yugi explaining everything and 1 that takes place right after that.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 36 . 3/22
I love this story!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 36 . 3/6
Oooooo! This was amazing! I cried during the sacrifice and laughed when they brought Yuugi back.
Wonder if Jou and Seth are gonna get together. *Cackles*
I can't wait to see what happens next. Despite the fact that you haven't updated this in... 7 or 8 years I still hold out the hope that you will update soon and that nothing has happened to you. I'm hoping I don't have to hunt the Bitch down who was plagiarizing your work but I'm not afraid to spill some blood if that's what it takes for this fic to be updated. :D
NyxoniaMoonlace chapter 36 . 11/20/2015
This is probably the best yugioh fanfiction I have ever read! Please, I wanna know what happends with the child! Does Jou fall in love with Seth or Mai? Does the baby live? Does Mokuba become Seth's brother? Does Yugi ever regain all his strength and power?! I WANNA KNOW! P.s your AWSOME and I'm sorry to hear about this fic getting stolen
puppyface1000 chapter 36 . 6/1/2015
awesome story can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Miqu chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
"and saw the open sky in front of him." Xd if I were him at that moment I would scream- in fear and in excitement XD
Miqu chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
5 twin sized beds!? those wings really were big!
Akayuki Novak chapter 36 . 4/27/2015
...You ripped my heart in half when you killed Yugi. I mean, I was literally sobbing. Wasn't much better after he was brought back either... but at least weakness shows that yes, /they are human/. *lips twitch* Though I suppose it's debatable for Yugi.
hummingbird802 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I am loving your fanfiction! And it was REALLY sad for that person to copy your story like that, lol. Anyway i looked up that person, the title for the other fanfic and it looks like it no longer is part of cyber space. Congrats! *claps* Lets hope no one is that desperate to do the same as the other person.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! You have to update. No if's, and's, or but's about it!

I fell in love with this story. It. Is. BEAUTIFUL! The story and characters are beautiful portrayed and I am happy that you brought Yuugi to life!

There are other things I could say, but that will be a veeerrrrrry long review, so I'll just say that this is an awesome story, and you are an awesome writer, and I hope to see more from you soon.
ShadowStar982 chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
Please finish this please please please!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
It's sad this appears to be abandoned. It was really good too.
Mew chapter 36 . 2/19/2014
Uuuhm. The story isn't finished right? uhmmm ...I really wanted to read the end. This must be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Truly a work of art (save for the strange typos here and there). It was natural, it was as much in character as it could get, it wasn't forced and you tied up every loose end. Great feats I must say. Good fanfics are terribly hard to come by. Some get confusing, some botch the endings and most juat lose sight of the strong bond Yuugi and Atem have and just...make it strange and unnatural. This was completely how I imagine they'd act if they were truly together. And the amount of thought and work you put into creating this fantasy universe is a gift upon itselfm The last few chapters really surprised me, everything was kept interesting and unexpected. I was never a moment bored and I didn't skip anything (as I am prone to do when reading long fics that focus too long on one subject). This fic earns my highest praise and if you could actually sell fanfiction...then well this would be a bestseller. I imagined that if the characters were also made up, instead of being Yugi and Atem, you would have a true literary masterpiece in your hands. But I'm also happy that we, the readers, have gotten this chance to read the fanfic as it is. Sadly, I wanted to meet Yugi and Atem their daughter...alas. Anyways, I enjoyed it with all my heart, it made me cry and it made me laugh. it made my heart fill with love and blush at some steamy scenes. All in all, it was perfect. Thank you, dear author.