Reviews for Dripping Wings
puppyface1000 chapter 36 . 6/1
awesome story can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Miqu chapter 5 . 5/20
"and saw the open sky in front of him." Xd if I were him at that moment I would scream- in fear and in excitement XD
Miqu chapter 3 . 5/19
5 twin sized beds!? those wings really were big!
Akayuki Novak chapter 36 . 4/27
...You ripped my heart in half when you killed Yugi. I mean, I was literally sobbing. Wasn't much better after he was brought back either... but at least weakness shows that yes, /they are human/. *lips twitch* Though I suppose it's debatable for Yugi.
hummingbird802 chapter 6 . 1/20
I am loving your fanfiction! And it was REALLY sad for that person to copy your story like that, lol. Anyway i looked up that person, the title for the other fanfic and it looks like it no longer is part of cyber space. Congrats! *claps* Lets hope no one is that desperate to do the same as the other person.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! You have to update. No if's, and's, or but's about it!

I fell in love with this story. It. Is. BEAUTIFUL! The story and characters are beautiful portrayed and I am happy that you brought Yuugi to life!

There are other things I could say, but that will be a veeerrrrrry long review, so I'll just say that this is an awesome story, and you are an awesome writer, and I hope to see more from you soon.
ShadowStar982 chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
Please finish this please please please!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 36 . 8/3/2014
It's sad this appears to be abandoned. It was really good too.
Mew chapter 36 . 2/19/2014
Uuuhm. The story isn't finished right? uhmmm ...I really wanted to read the end. This must be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Truly a work of art (save for the strange typos here and there). It was natural, it was as much in character as it could get, it wasn't forced and you tied up every loose end. Great feats I must say. Good fanfics are terribly hard to come by. Some get confusing, some botch the endings and most juat lose sight of the strong bond Yuugi and Atem have and just...make it strange and unnatural. This was completely how I imagine they'd act if they were truly together. And the amount of thought and work you put into creating this fantasy universe is a gift upon itselfm The last few chapters really surprised me, everything was kept interesting and unexpected. I was never a moment bored and I didn't skip anything (as I am prone to do when reading long fics that focus too long on one subject). This fic earns my highest praise and if you could actually sell fanfiction...then well this would be a bestseller. I imagined that if the characters were also made up, instead of being Yugi and Atem, you would have a true literary masterpiece in your hands. But I'm also happy that we, the readers, have gotten this chance to read the fanfic as it is. Sadly, I wanted to meet Yugi and Atem their daughter...alas. Anyways, I enjoyed it with all my heart, it made me cry and it made me laugh. it made my heart fill with love and blush at some steamy scenes. All in all, it was perfect. Thank you, dear author.
klainer4ever11 chapter 36 . 2/12/2014
i luv the story it was amazing. i really hope u would get back into writing again bcuz u r an outstanding writer. i couldnt stop reading the story until the last chapter. hope u all the best in ur life hope 2 read a new work or chapter of urs

xoxox
Mercy chapter 36 . 9/3/2013
Please continue this is amazing
xfallenangel13x chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
Please tell me this isn't discontinued, or there's a sequal, IR something! Its SO AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

And I must ask: how did you come up with the Sekeshan language? Did you just string together words that sound good together, or base it off a language you already know?
xfallenangel13x chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
I LOVED this chapter! And I frigging love this story! It's so imaginative, and exhilarating, and descriptive! I feel as if I'm actually THERE, in the story, with Yuugi and Atemu, anticipating every last move they makes, laughing at the dialogue, and fangirling over the wonder of it all!

I must ask, where did you cone up with such a detailed idea of the Goddesses and this foreign world Yuugi had been brought to? Their language and customs, it's just all si real, I find myself thinking it's actually REAL! w

I've literally been awake ALL NIGHT, just reading Dripping Wings. I can see this being in a novel, all its own if it weren't fanfiction!

Wonderful job!
Principessa Luna Fiorella chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
I really really like this story. Please update soon.
L.I.N.A.T chapter 36 . 2/23/2013
Post! You have to post! I mean, if it interferes with your actual life (yes, I know you have one) then don't, but, if you can, please do! I want to know what happens next. I mean this story is SO AWESOME! And HILARIOUS! And a bunch of other things that would take forever to list, so I'll just say this: This story, and the author of it, is PURE GENIUS!