Reviews for Chosen One: A Swiftly Falling Darkness
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
A great end to the story. Very good.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where they were taking care of Faith and Angel.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Faith went to see Wesley.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Wesley was taking care of Gunn after he got shot.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Willow was updating Angel on how things were going in Sunnydale.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Gunn and Angel were talking about his secretary.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
A great start to the story. Very good.
maychelle chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
hi. i liked your story. do you have another one?
shahid chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
AWESOME! MAGNIFICENT! BEAUTIFUL!

plzplzplz continue. i really liked your style of writing and you are better than most who are writing fanfics nowadays. plz continue.
kitty-kat12 chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Wow, this fic was brilliant. I'm speechless.
Angel of the Lord chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
Aw... Bugger. ::runs away::
Grav chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
Oh, I hear you about coming late into the fandom! I suffer from the same problem. I did like the end though, and it felt like one. The thing with Angel (and, to a lesser extent, Buffy), is that there's always something *else* out there. Something that will come in the dark and get you, something that, no matter how good you are, you can never beat. Whether by accident or on purpose, you've captured it here. Your characterizations were fantastic (I love Faith!), and the story was gripping. There could be more, but it is fine the way it is.
artwork chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Can't wait for the next story.
Wav chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
I'm with just about everyone here...this is a fantastic story. But we don't know who "HE" is, and why "he" is doing this tot he Slayers? Why has only one new Slayer been called, when Faith was still alive?

I understand fleeting passion, and time constraints. But I hope that you will reconsider "shelving" this series. Eliza has already been "shelved" once this year.
Ruth Quist chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Sorry to hear you don't want to write anymore. This story was great! If you decide to do a second part, maybe you should just streamline down to the essentials of the story and finish it at a good ending point. In any case, this was good. Keep writing.