Reviews for RockaBye
TPolTucker chapter 15 . 10/19/2004
Hey now! you ain't stoppin it now are you? You can't, or are you gonna start another story? Please, let me know.
Steph chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
Again can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Will you be posting the next story soon? I'm becoming attached to Holly - can't wait to see what develops with her and Horace. Keep up the great work.
TPolTucker chapter 14 . 10/18/2004
thank you, again, for lettin me relive this. I miss not seein the show, the ones I have on tape don't hold a candle to this series. I love the AU approach to it. keep it up!
TPolTucker chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
makin me cry with all this goodness goin on, keep it up, I love it.
just perfect chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
ok i know that you now write dr. quinn medidine women fics.. but i really wish that yo would continue or at least finish your friends fics because they are really good. and your cliffhangers are killing me
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
ditto on Steph's review. I love it
Steph chapter 8 . 10/15/2004
I love how this alternate story line is taking shape. Even though you have changed familiar events and timelines you have managed to keep the same Dr. Mike and Sully, which I love. Keep up the great work. Your series makes it seem like the show is still on TV. Keep posting, I can't wait to find out what's next!
TPolTucker chapter 7 . 10/14/2004
I love this AU version of the story, keep it up, can't wait to see the finale of the entire series. Is Andrew going to be in here at all? if so, how long will we have to wait to see him?