Reviews for The Courtship of Lily Evans
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very nice
luisa salazar chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
i really like your story please continue
Aurorablue chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Sigh! How sweet! And, how right on you were about Severus' feelings towards Lily. Poor Severus.

This is a wonderful little story.

Thanks for sharing.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
*grins* I wrote one of these by the same name, but I gotta say, I think yours is alot better than mine. (I also don't read much Snape/Lily, so there's not much that I cna compare it too, but this is one of the best I've read.) I liked seeing how you showed Snapes responses to all this vs. Lily's. Snape: Nervous, when a reply comes, he goes to pieces. Lily: Happy/Confused/curious, when reply comes she does her best work ever!

If you hadn't written this about three years ago, I'd nitpick that we now know Snape's a halfblood, but, as HBP wasn't out three years ago, I won't!

Very good story!
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Aww, how cute.
dragonzsoul chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
that was awesome but could you write more pleasee pretty please with an artificial sweetener on top?
OurBabyBanana chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Oh, that was a great story - it makes you wonder what would have happened if Lily and Snape had married and had Harry. What a tale that would have been! A very romantic tale, I love the short stories, it keeps the reader hungry for more, dreaming about all the other possibilites. Well done!
MyRealNameIsHRH chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That is so cute. I loveit, I love it, I love it!
lhuntathraeil chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
plz dont tourture me and tell me this is a one shot?
Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was so cute! I loved it. Severus and Lily - aw! :-) That is really cute. Buh bye and continue writing more cool fics!
The Proud And Prejudiced One chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Aww thats very sweet! are you going to write more?
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
What a lovely little story! There's such deep and subtle emotion depicted. And, as often in your stories, you include exquisite details, such as the description of Severus' gifts. Lily's "kiss" is a beautiful idea! Well done!
Lily and James Potter chapter 1 . 10/10/2004