Reviews for Love On A Rotten Day
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Omg! Why did you stop! I've been reading ALL day! Moreeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Slashy, we need closure. Humbly I beg for an ending.
pengooin chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I've literally become desperate enough to try tracking down personal effects of Slashy. So, if you know her in the real world or on a different website she still inhabits, please ask what happened and report back to readers like myself. I'm hoping KH3 will start reeling fans back into the community. This story got me into Riku/Sora and yaoi in general. That's how great an effect your writing has Slashy! I just want to know if this story will end, so I can either re-read and stop searching, or re-read while I wait for an update eight years later. Better late than never, right? ... ;_;
Kim chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
U speak spanish
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Y did u not finish the story?
andylikesdomo72 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god you are like my favorite author and I love yourstories ;) you have to write chapter 17 I need to know if Riku really gives the Tidus the video just to be cool over having Soda(COOKIES) oh and can you send me that lemon:D at thnx hehe
Aiden chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Incredible. Truly wish that you would continue. However, we might never be able to see what will happen. Just know, that your writing, and this particular story, has been my inspiration for writing myself. This is the first KH fanfic I have ever read, about five years ago. Looking back, it is so nostalgic. This might be my sixth read through. I can't get enough. Whenever I forget why I write, or forget that I can still be a "kid," I come back to this. Thank you.
sasukage chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Are you ever going to post the rest of the story? i started reading this about 4 years ago :o ikr a loooong time ago!

I really love this story and it would be a shame if it was never finished because even now you're still getting reviews from people itching to know the end of the story :)

thanks and it would be great if i could get a reply, Sasukage x
Spazzattakk chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
WWHWHWWWHWWHHHHHHYYYYYY IT's been nearly seven yearrrrrsssss! And you left us on this cliff NOOOOOOO WHY YOU HATE ME!?
Kayleighhx chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Ive got the same birthday as sora ;D yayayay
Zima101 chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
I don't finish my last sentence in the last review . Bit yeah I want an excuse for something bad to happen to Leon and his gang. So anyways I like Riku but I want to be hard for him to get back with sora!
Zima101 chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
I'm just gonna rant here for a bit... I hate hate HATE fuckin Leon and his goddam goons. It's like they have no consideration for anyone's feelings . They are major assholes. Throughout the whole fic, I was like, I hope none of their relationships work out. I could carless if Tidus and Selphie got back together. Or If Leon and Cloud settled their differences. Cus you did a good job of making me hate them. Seriously bro, o does Tidus think he is tryin to get revenge on poor Sora for no fuckig reason. Fuck that cunt!
That's why I'm half hoping that this whole tape thing happens . Because I just wan some excuse for something bad to happen to that little gang. It's like they are popular for being fucking assholes. And poor Kairi bro, I felt so bad for her man! So I'm hoping tha when Sora is moping and hating Riku, that Soras random cousin Sephiroth comes and visits ( I know random) and then he's like ' yo sora , what's good, don't worry cuz I'm gonna fuck these bitches up.' Anyth
DyingOfTheLight43 chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
I love this story, also please email me the lemon, my mind is so filthy... Hehe thanks, if the story isn't finished yet, please continue, its a brilliantly story
Elizabeth chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Oh my goodness! You were all worried over the fact that you hadn't uploaded in a year, and that was basically SIX YEARS ago! Yjis is the best RikuxSora story I have ever read in my life, and... and... I need to know! Does Riku do the right thing, or do I have to beat him to death for breaking Sora's heart? Where are Selphie and Tidus going, and your other couples/ drama? This is just so awesomely amazingly magnificent, and it made me cry, and I need to know what happens because I don't have the creative genius to make it up myself! Seriously, though, your stories are my absolute favorites and they're brilliant and you really need to finish them! Please! I'll check back here every single freaking day for the next upload... Just post the next chapter of this story, and I will worship you and your writing abilities for eternity! And, I'll also hook Sora up with a lifetime supply of Girl Scout cookies- I have connections. So please don't abandon us, your eager and forsaken fans and reviewers, to no more chapters! I would cry forever! Looking forward to a (hopefully) happy ending, Slashy! Or it can be angsty or depressed or angry or whatever you want as long as Riku and Sora aren't through (!), and this is the longest and pushiest review I've ever posted but please just see that as a sign of the depths of my fangirl devotion!
SomethingPersonal chapter 1 . 4/8/2012