Reviews for Hands Fall Together
Karla chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
I loved it. I'm a Motoki and Reika fan too and i really liked what you've done with them. I will pay 15,0 yen for a Mamoru-hug!
Lauren Hobbes chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
Gosh darnit, I would have reviewed sooner, but I had to re-read the other chapters to bring myself up to speed with this fic again. It's so ridiculously good. Seriously, props to you for making a totally realistic plot based on a difference of minutes at the beginning of the series.

Fantastic chapter, too. Great character development - I love how the girls are finally starting to scrutinize the friendly but distant Mamoru. He needs more friends. _ I just wish that Minako would join in on the action. It kind of feels like they're getting a lot of lucky breaks with these fights, considering how unskilled they are.

And darn you for writing the Shittenou so well! I start to really like them, even though I know they're pretty much doomed. I could toss more accolades on you, but I'll give it a break, for the time being. I hope you update again soon!
Melete chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
I'm happy to see a new chapter. I had forgotten how great this fic is...the characterization, pacing, plot. I just love Mamoru. He doesn't get nearly enough love (outside of being Usagi's love interest). He's also pitifully enough usually the victim. So I do so love this fic. I can't wait to read the next update.
srsmoon chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Great chapter and its awesome how long you make them! Is this really only the 9th of 27 chapters? This is going to be one crazy long story and I love it! So you've kind of introduced Venus and I'm waiting to see how you work Jupiter into the mix. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter especially since you said it has more Usagi in it, so update soon!
Witchy-grrl chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Seriously, THE BEST Sailor Moon AU EVER. :D I don't know what else to say but, DAMN you're good. ;)
Angry Girl chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
I do love all the detail that you put into this with all the characters :) even if sometimes I'm filled with a huge urge to whack Mars for how nasty she can be to Mercury... I mean I know it makes sense but when Jupiter and more importantly Venus come onto the scene she is going to have to work more as a team and accept that she isn't leader.

I loved the Minako scene at the end they make me smile I feel sorry for her though cause it really must be so hard to just stand there and watch. And what will she say to Mamoru? does she know more then Artemis? that I'm interested in lol and Usagi :) looking forward to that scene.
Aishuu chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
I was very pleased to see this updated - it's such an awesome tale. You're doing a great job with characterization, and the plot is complex and highly engaging. _ Definitely looking fwd to part 10.
qantaqa chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
I am enjoying this story very much and am looking forward to the next chapter. I find the more adult view of the characters, showing their complex emotions and reactions to their strange situation, is very refreshing. I was surprised to find myself missing Usagi, though. The way you paint the few run-ins with her makes me excited to see her when (if?) she becomes more involved. Thank you for writing!
MINA chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
I'M NOT REALLY GOOD WITH REVIEWS. BUT I JUST FELT LIKE I HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING. I'M NEW TO THIS FANFICTION WORLD AND I HAPPENED TO STUMBLE ON YOUR STORY. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED READING IT SO FAR. AND I NOTICED THAT IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A WHILE, I JUST HOPE ITS NOT ONE OF THOSE FICS THAT GO UNFINISHED CAUSE FROM THE ONES I HAVE FOUND THAT I REALLY LIKE HAVE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED IN A LONG LONG TIME. LOVE YOUR WORK!
Chi-Chi chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
I love your characterization and the amazing detailed length of your chapters. I had to read it all in one sitting because I couldn't turn away from it for a long period of time. I've also noticed that you've been working on this fic for almost three years, as a reader, THANK YOU very much for sticking with your stories. Authors, abd stories like these, are very hard to find in the fan fic world. :)
CPAnthoni chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
Very good! I enjoy this more mature take on the first season. I am looking forward to seeing more Usagi.
Nanna chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
Thank you for new chapter :P I loved it honestly and can't wait till next one ( with more Usa and Mamoru and Motoki) I love intereactions between them :)

You are icredible and deserve more review for sure gr

Good luck Kihin Ranno :)

Nanna
PallasStar chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Kihin Ranno... Wow. This is my review on the first chapter, and let me say, I'm impressed.

Not only was it well written, but you took something that many people know and love, and managed to rewrite it with an original, and maybe more importantly, believable gist.

What I really admired about the story so far, was the reality of it. The last bit about Mamoru in the apartment coming to terms with the reality of what happened, and his reaction... that's something that doesn't show up too often. I love it.
ZOey89 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Is this supposed to be a SErnaXDAreine fic (even a little bit)? LEt us know. GOod story otherwise. Keep it up
anon chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Your fics are ones that make me addictive to I come on almost everyday to see if one of your stories have been updated

I just love the way you write!

::stands up and applauds::