Reviews for Hands Fall Together
Serena of the Moon chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Wow, you named me in your auther notes! Well, my old name anyways.(Cosmic Moon Power) That was a great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

~Serena
HeartOfAshes chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Really excellent chapter! I hadn't started to read this story but had you on my alert list cause of some of your other fics. After reading a few lines of the beginning of this chapter I went right back to the beginning of the story and read it all, and I've just got to say I love this fic and hope you update it soon!
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
woah, that was an awsome chp, i loved it, keep up the good work
Midnight chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
I like your rendition of the first season of sailor moon. Its definitely different, but in a more realistic way. Sadly Mamoru's personality seems more...accurate to his character when Usagi pops up...I look forward to the next update...hopefully an update that is soon in coming...
Elvish chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Wow, those chapters long and still me wanting more of your story!
Karla chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
OMG! I love the way you write, this has got to be one of my favourits. I have also read your other work too and loved each one.
Maria chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
I absolutely love your fic and i am surprised that not many have wrote a review. Hope you update soon.
intrasonic chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Bloody effin' amazing, ser.

I don't know where you're getting all your lines, but I hope there's plenty more on the way. While making fun of Sailor Moon's various aspects (transformations, speeches, etc) is rather old hat these days, you do a far better job than most of both writing and incorporating it into the flow of the story.

And it looks like some photos were taken of Mamoru and Luna - I'm curious to know what'll come of that in the chapters to come.

May your writing continue to be productive. Cheers.
popecharlotte chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Excellent as always. Looking forward to the next chapter eagerly. A couple of minor nitpicks:

Sandwiches - not standard bento fare (though this could be intentional, I don't know).

The item used to transform is a henshin pen, not a henshin.

Nothing else I noticed. Keep up the good work!
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
awsome, keep going
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz upd8 soon, it may hav taken me 4ever 2 finish reading these 2 chps but it was worth it so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz upd8 soon
angelwings6117 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
FABULOUS writing AS ALWAYS. Loved the little Ami insert and I can't wait to see what happens when Mamoru meets his first Sailor Scout. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sherry chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Well I am really dumbfounded (is that even a word..not sure), I am at a lost for words, cause this fic is amazing. I am so glad that I found another author who is really talented in writting great fics. I hope there is more soon, and not just this fic, the others too.
mastermage chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
Before I'll say anything about this story, you should know that I have only read 3 other Sailormoon fics aside from this one and that I don't watch the show...because I can't stand it anymore.

Therefore, when I tell you this is one of the best pieces of written fiction I have ever laid eyes on, I mean it, because otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to read this.

That's why I have a little trouble understanding why no ones is leaving you a review.

I mean, I did, and I am the second laziest person I know.

Anyway, keep up this astounding work, and I'll make sure to give you some real feeback with the next chapter
MoonPrincess chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Oh I am loving this story so far! I love how you switched things around, with Luna being with Mamoru instead of Usagi. Too funny! I can't wait until the senshi start being found and I am very curious to see if that first senshi will in fact be Moon, or one of the other inners.

Also, I can't not comment on this... I adored the whole 'Motoki talking about his turtle' scene. I'm guessing you borrowed that from PGSM, which is great, because they made Motoki incredibly hilarious with his love for his turtle (can't think of its name!). If you didn't get that idea from PGSM, its still great that you thought about this being it really was a great scene.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait until you post the next chapter! _
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »