Reviews for Hands Fall Together
intrasonic chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
You were making me nervous, posting all those HP stories. Good to see this bad-boy's still moving ahead at speed. The idea of actually getting 23 more helpings of this... excellent.

Interesting, how you're handling the Shittenou. Zoisite is ranking surprisingly high on the bastard-o-meter, even in comparison to the various incarnations of the Sailor Moon series. Accordingly, Nephrite seems rather more benevolent than average. And Kunzite just seems... not particularly active.

As usually, lots of little touches that make the masterpiece. The cameos (at least, I assume) of Makoto and Minako, the 'WEIGHT: RESTRICTED' heading on the computer... The title for the next chapter, plus the events with Tetis/Tethys, brings to mind the pleasure cruise episode. Should be interesting.
Nyanko76 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
I've just spent the lasthour or so completely hooked on this story when I should be doing a million other (boring) things - so thank you for the distraction.

I thought that this story gave a fresh look at the re-awakening of the senshi saga - it's refreshing to read such a well thought out and written new idea ! The characters are completely believable and the dialogue is just heaven.

I will be watching my emails with hope for the next chapter.
Leni chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
It is a great story, I know that een though I've just skimmed through it. I wish I could read it, but I've promised myself not to get invested in WIPs this year. So, I can only say GREAT idea and wow, this promises to be good.

Good luck!
flufflybunny chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Yay! A shitennou fic! all right, more of a mamoru fic, but it has the Shitennou in it! yay!

So, is Jadeite going to, err, he iced in the next one?

Please say he isn't...even though he probably is...I love jadeite!

anyway, loved the fic, keep it up, post more, have more shitennou action.

PS. Sorry about the hyper nature of this.

Serena of the Moon chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Wow, you named me in your auther notes! Well, my old name anyways.(Cosmic Moon Power) That was a great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

HeartOfAshes chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Really excellent chapter! I hadn't started to read this story but had you on my alert list cause of some of your other fics. After reading a few lines of the beginning of this chapter I went right back to the beginning of the story and read it all, and I've just got to say I love this fic and hope you update it soon!
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
woah, that was an awsome chp, i loved it, keep up the good work
Midnight chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
I like your rendition of the first season of sailor moon. Its definitely different, but in a more realistic way. Sadly Mamoru's personality seems more...accurate to his character when Usagi pops up...I look forward to the next update...hopefully an update that is soon in coming...
Elvish chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Wow, those chapters long and still me wanting more of your story!
Karla chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
OMG! I love the way you write, this has got to be one of my favourits. I have also read your other work too and loved each one.
Maria chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
I absolutely love your fic and i am surprised that not many have wrote a review. Hope you update soon.
intrasonic chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Bloody effin' amazing, ser.

I don't know where you're getting all your lines, but I hope there's plenty more on the way. While making fun of Sailor Moon's various aspects (transformations, speeches, etc) is rather old hat these days, you do a far better job than most of both writing and incorporating it into the flow of the story.

And it looks like some photos were taken of Mamoru and Luna - I'm curious to know what'll come of that in the chapters to come.

May your writing continue to be productive. Cheers.
popecharlotte chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Excellent as always. Looking forward to the next chapter eagerly. A couple of minor nitpicks:

Sandwiches - not standard bento fare (though this could be intentional, I don't know).

The item used to transform is a henshin pen, not a henshin.

Nothing else I noticed. Keep up the good work!
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 4/25/2005