Reviews for Hands Fall Together
tomorrow4eva chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Wow! Consequences for dropping stuff! And Kunzite seems scarier then original show based on Minako's reaction. I am loving this. The 3 way fight was exceptional. Very, very well written.
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
awesome chapter. This story is great. I love how Usagi is still a part of everything.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I love the repeating discovery of legs as a life saving device. Poor Usagi, and poor Mamoru.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well, its been almost a year since my last plea so I am here again, on bended knees with hands clasped and mouth in full pout to BEG you to PLEASE UPDATE this story. I've gone and had my first child, so I know about life taking over and that there are many other prioroties that are much more important, yet I still check this story regularly to see if its updated. I hope you are well, I hope you're still thinking about this story (& forgotten forever) because I'll continue to come back every year if I have to to beg you to continue. So please, please, please end my agony and resume writing. I need to know what happens, the universe will not be right until this story is finished.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I hope you continue this very interesting and intense AU!
x chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
rly hoping, that one day you continue it. too curious to know how it goes on and plays out in the end
LeLeCo chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
My apologies, it's Dekita's review. :)
LeLeCo chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Wow, after 10 years, I've finally come around to creating an account, allowing me to praise my favorite author in the fanfic world. Kihin Ranno, your in the league with Diana Gabaldon and Stephenie Meyer. Don't wear yourself too thin by trying to finish and edit more then one story at a time. There has to be one of your many stories you feel the creative juices flowing more freely towards.

Bring one story at the forefront and any stray idea that surfaces from that delightfully animated imagination of yours, commit it to paper (or computer) with as many details and words as possible, like in a stream of consciousness, and leave it be for futur reference. I can't imagine the anxiety that must follow with not being able to immerse yourself in a new idea or go back to a non-related project but, peace (and pride) if sure to follow once your chosen story has rightly reached its end.

Rest assured that whatever project you take on, I'll be following it. I'm a fan of your writing.

By the way, Dekito's review of 'Hands fall together' is spot on.

Dedication and courage will surely allow your work to fall in the hands of a respected publisher.
Stellar Gal chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
This is interesting thats for sure, given Mamoru being the one having to deal with Luna's nagging is amusing. I hope you complete this fic.
JQ chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
I feel the same way as Red Elephants review. I love this fic and I love Forgotten Forever as well. I really hope everything is going well in your real life and I will keep coming back to to check your status for years to come - even when I'm old and grey. Though, I hope I don't die before then, cause that will just be tragic... :)
j-dawg chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I agree with the reviewer before me. Never judge a story by it's reviews, and this story is worth 100x the reviews AT LEAST! This is one of the most riveting, interesting stories I've read, ever, on this or any other fan site. Usually I can figure out what's going to happen, but I can't and I LOVE that because you're keeping me interested. I wish you'd update immediately. Right now. Because I said so damnit! :) please?
Red-Elephant chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I don't want to be a bother. I don't want to be needy and I most definitely do not want to annoy you!

But its been over 2 years since your last updated. At this rate I am going to be old and grey and possibly leaning on a walking frame (but hopefully not!). This is still my all time favourite story, and I include it amongst published works. I know real life must come first. I know writers go through spits and spurts with creativity. I know an amazing amount of thought must go into writing each of these chapters and that's not even taking into account how long each chapter is. I know you intend to go back and revise all the chapters you have up so far.

I know all that but I'm still going to beg you. Please please PLEASE put out a new chapter soon! Please! Please!Please!Please! Its so depressing to check this story and see it sitting there stagnant. So one more time: Pleeeaase update!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
fuck the teachers in this fic, they deserve to get their teeth kicked in.
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
I can't review the last chapter, which is why I'm on this one. I just wanted to say that I really, really enjoy this story - it's very complex and richly detailed, and I really love your character and plot development. Is there any chance you'll be resuming it soon? I know life so often gets in the way of writing fanfiction, but I hope you're able to update soon. I really look forward to it! :)
witchlovergirl chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
i absoutly love your version of sailor moon but when ever you put serena or usagi in i just wish that her cresent moon beam would show or when the senshi and tuxedo mask are terable hurt that she feels it and with out knowing it heals them but be sides this it was AWSOME! i know you must be busy like others i have wrote or have even forgotten about this story but please i am vertually on the edge of my seat wanting more of this story and seeing how the find jupiter and how they find out serena/usagi is the moon princess.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »