Reviews for Hands Fall Together
YazzyFic chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Yessssss! Usagi! I was so pleased at her taking an active role! I'm absolutely loving this story. Thanks so much for writing it! Now on the the last chapter you posted! (Although I really hope you update soon, I don't know how long I could wait for more!)
Gateman chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Every fandom has 2 great stories that stand above all others. One will be so unique that if a few names were changed, it could be considered an original work. The other stays true to the source material but tells it in such a compelling way that it would probably be accepted if it became canon even if it would have to be in a different continuity; that story is yours. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
TropicalRemix chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
love the story so far. When are they going to find lita? Is usagi going to be sailor moon? I hope you continue this story. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Murazor chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Concept: Good.

Story: Long.

Characters: Great.

Usagi: Monster bait.

Interest: Gained.

Updates: Eagerly awaited.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
I really love this story. It has been a long time since I read it, and today I read it again and I came to the same conclusion: it really is original and very well written. I enjoy how you portray Usagi and Mamoru and their relationship. I really hope you will finish this story, because reading it again made me feel really curious to read what happens next. I will be waiting patiently for another chapter. Anyway, just know this is a very good story and you are a amazing writer who should be very pride of herself (It is really vexing to write a story - really hard too - and it takes courage to post it where so many people may read it, and may not have nice things to say about it).
Red-Elephant chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I like to think of myself as a patient person. I don't like to annoy authors with stupid questions and the whole 'please update' thing. However, I'm gonna have to do it in this instance. This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE fan fic and it is driving me up the proverbial wall waiting for new chapters. Thats supposed to be half the fun - the waiting - but...pretty please put me out of my misery soon. I know life gets busy, I know inspiration comes and goes and that you can't rush without compromising quality but please don't forget that you have fans like me out there simply pinning away for new chapters. I'll even do the whole fan girl thing with the pom poms, I'll get down on both knees and beg. Please, please update soon!
Morality0duality chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
When is usagi waking so many damn close calls wake her up.
locket-too chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I've to say that your story is very good in terms of characterization and plot. And you've managed to explain the Original background story of Sailor Moon (The destiny of the Moon) in such a plausible and simple way that it was easy to understand, which the Original never managed. Thank you for that.

My favourite scene was the one in which Raye and Jadeitite had their "final combat". It had been a very thrilling scene.

While I never liked the Mamoru in the Anime, I definitely like yours since he is perfectly likeable and not such a douchebag towards Usagi.

However, I do have to say that in my opinion there are a few parts of the story that felt too-drawn out, but that's perfectly understandable because of the story's length.

I really hope you update soon. I'm hooked on this story.

locket-girl
AliceFellThrough chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
OMG, I cannot WAIT for you to update this story again! I've been waiting for Jupiter desperately, because she has to be my favorite of the Inner Senshi, along with Venus.

I found this story this morning, and haven't looked away from it until I got to the end of chapter 11. I can honestly say that this is one of the most original fanfiction ideas I've seen in a long time, and I absolutely love it! I NEVER thought I would enjoy a story so much when Usagi was barely in it. This story is definitely going into my favorites, and into my story alerts.

I just have to wonder, are you going to continue with the story after you rewrite season one? I love how you've gone about it so far, and would absolutely adore to see how you handle future enemies and the Outer Senshi.
Aldi82 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
I love this story, read it all in one

update soon
Lavanya Six chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
I just finished rereading your fic and I wanted to say that it's fantastic. A lot of total series re-writes can be boring, but yours has been thrilling so far. The fights are inspired with how Mamoru and the others have to slog through their enemies to victory, and the little details of the characters' daily life make them feel like people. Looking forwards to Chapter 12!
KHLostEmpress chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Just finished reading all the chapters and I really like this story. Poor Mamoru getting beat up all the time! I'm so glad Jupiter is finally coming! And I love how you poke fun at the speeches and other anime-like things that pop up. It's great! I hope that you will update soon.
bakagirl123 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Update soon please
Anticia chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
I can't help but home that Usagi steps up one of the times she witnesses a battle and tries to attack a demon with a branch or something.

Or even take some self-defense lessons so she can at least fight enough to get away, or save her own brother.

I understand that she's a whiny brat at the beginning, but without the combat and confrontations she wouldn't have become strong enough to lead.

What this rant leads to is the fact that I wish there was more Usagi development.
Mystra32 chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Hey, really happy to see the update, and it was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying where your taking the story and what you've done with the characters interactions with each other, on particular I need to compliment Ami asking Mamoru why he hates history. I think I will be chuckling about that and the whole museum thing for days.

One thing I've been wondering about for a while now though, is why exactly Usagi's brother was so freaked/traumatized? I get that more things began to happen that you wrote as the story has progressed that would certainly justify it worsening, but the initial severity never made sense to me. What exactly happened to make him so jumpy in the first place? Really sorry if you already wrote it in, perhaps I missed it, but any mention of it in the actual story seems to just skirt around or avoid the subject completely.

And finaly, can't wait to see what you do with Makoto in the next update!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »