Reviews for Hands Fall Together
Morality0duality chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
When is usagi waking so many damn close calls wake her up.
locket-too chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I've to say that your story is very good in terms of characterization and plot. And you've managed to explain the Original background story of Sailor Moon (The destiny of the Moon) in such a plausible and simple way that it was easy to understand, which the Original never managed. Thank you for that.

My favourite scene was the one in which Raye and Jadeitite had their "final combat". It had been a very thrilling scene.

While I never liked the Mamoru in the Anime, I definitely like yours since he is perfectly likeable and not such a douchebag towards Usagi.

However, I do have to say that in my opinion there are a few parts of the story that felt too-drawn out, but that's perfectly understandable because of the story's length.

I really hope you update soon. I'm hooked on this story.

locket-girl
AliceFellThrough chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
OMG, I cannot WAIT for you to update this story again! I've been waiting for Jupiter desperately, because she has to be my favorite of the Inner Senshi, along with Venus.

I found this story this morning, and haven't looked away from it until I got to the end of chapter 11. I can honestly say that this is one of the most original fanfiction ideas I've seen in a long time, and I absolutely love it! I NEVER thought I would enjoy a story so much when Usagi was barely in it. This story is definitely going into my favorites, and into my story alerts.

I just have to wonder, are you going to continue with the story after you rewrite season one? I love how you've gone about it so far, and would absolutely adore to see how you handle future enemies and the Outer Senshi.
Aldi82 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
I love this story, read it all in one

update soon
Lavanya Six chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
I just finished rereading your fic and I wanted to say that it's fantastic. A lot of total series re-writes can be boring, but yours has been thrilling so far. The fights are inspired with how Mamoru and the others have to slog through their enemies to victory, and the little details of the characters' daily life make them feel like people. Looking forwards to Chapter 12!
KHLostEmpress chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Just finished reading all the chapters and I really like this story. Poor Mamoru getting beat up all the time! I'm so glad Jupiter is finally coming! And I love how you poke fun at the speeches and other anime-like things that pop up. It's great! I hope that you will update soon.
bakagirl123 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Update soon please
Anticia chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
I can't help but home that Usagi steps up one of the times she witnesses a battle and tries to attack a demon with a branch or something.

Or even take some self-defense lessons so she can at least fight enough to get away, or save her own brother.

I understand that she's a whiny brat at the beginning, but without the combat and confrontations she wouldn't have become strong enough to lead.

What this rant leads to is the fact that I wish there was more Usagi development.
Mystra32 chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
Hey, really happy to see the update, and it was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying where your taking the story and what you've done with the characters interactions with each other, on particular I need to compliment Ami asking Mamoru why he hates history. I think I will be chuckling about that and the whole museum thing for days.

One thing I've been wondering about for a while now though, is why exactly Usagi's brother was so freaked/traumatized? I get that more things began to happen that you wrote as the story has progressed that would certainly justify it worsening, but the initial severity never made sense to me. What exactly happened to make him so jumpy in the first place? Really sorry if you already wrote it in, perhaps I missed it, but any mention of it in the actual story seems to just skirt around or avoid the subject completely.

And finaly, can't wait to see what you do with Makoto in the next update!
ZeroTheDestroyer chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
I think I mentioned this before but you are the inspiration that prompted me to write my own SM story. Thank you very much for your hard work!
BleuFleur chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
I've had this story bookmarked in a "To Read" folder for a few months now, but I finally had a chance to sit down and read without too many interruptions over the past week. I'm so glad I waited, because it was fantastic! You've done an incredible job remaining true to some of the core concepts and events of the Sailor Moon story while putting your own spin on the familiar tale. The expanded back-story for minor and major characters alike, the "smarter" strategies employed by the villains, and even the basic interactions between the characters make it feel much more real and plausible.

I see that you've been working on this story for quite a few years - your devotion to the story really shows with every new chapter. I wish you the best of luck as you work towards finishing this epic story.
hkfoot chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
So nice to see this updated! This chapter was thrilling, and the dialogue between Mamoru and Rei biting and satisfying. In particular, I loved the three-way fight between Mars, Nephrite, and Zoisite, as well as the irony that our Trio frickin' burned down a museum. *laughs* Also, great job handling Sailor V's conflicted feelings. Finally, as a Zoisite fan, I'm intrigued by your interpretation of the Zoisite-Kunzite relationship. It's a splendid love-hate relationship, but I get the feeling there's more hatred and convenience here than traditionally interpreted by fandom. Anyways, I'm excited to see where all of this goes. Awesome job, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
OMG! ILOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

But can you please hurry up and make Usa a senshi please :P

or at least a little bit of romance between Mamo chan n Usa.

Could you please aso put usa more into the story? she doesn't seem like a main character it seems like she's just a really minor character :(

oh wells PLEASE UPDATE SON! XD
Prncess moonie of the moon chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Omg I'm addicted to this story I love it so much!

Please I beg of you, hurry and make usagi chan sailor moon... I can't bear it being only those three and mako chan almost dieing all the time :( please update real soon _

your fan

princess moonie of the moon3
Lunais ED chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
You are a great writer! I love the way you control conflict and characterization. I like the way Minako is different too. If it was Sailor Moon, I'm sure she would have risked being seen and tried to save them all. However, Sailor Venus is definitely the great tactician and if she has to run from fight to save themselves, she would do it... reluctantly but she still would do it. So, I'm glad to see the way you wrote her character.

I can't wait to see how you would introduce Jupiter. I also hope that Usagi will be in more of these chapters too. I miss her! Mamoru and Usagi must be together in end, destiny be damned!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »