Reviews for Vignettes
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
This is gorgeous - just like Kenshin's personality to become all overprotective. And I love the ending XD
ahou incarnate chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
I hope you continue these! I can't decide which (out of the 3) is my fav... ch.2 has KxK WAFF which I can't resist, but ch.3 had action!
Alatre chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
THANK YOU! I loved the other two stories but this chapter was exactly what I was looking for I wanted to read the moment where Aoshi and Misao met! haha I was so dissapointed when I couldn't find it! Thanks again! You are so awesome!

Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
This is the best out of all three. Your works of art are getting better by the chapter, yes indeed. lol _

Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Very cute! Kawaii! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It's so cute! I love it! Another one of your stories going on my Fav. Stories List! _

skenshingumi chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I didn't think Misao came off as too much of an airhead. After all she is a rich kid slumming and so wouldn't be up on everything like the cost of beer or are you referring to her obsession with Aoshi's backside. If so, Misao is a very physical and blunt person so I thought it was funny and fitting.

I have to say that my favorite part of the story was having Aoshi make a joke. This might just be the defining moment for him as well as Misao.
shibi chibi chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
uwah..kawaii! -
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
good fic
mtgranola chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
all your stories are well written and so interesting to read, even if they are just one shots!

look forward to reading more!
en route chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
loved it! just like i love all your vignettes. please update soon!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Well, I really like how you do the Kenshin and Kaoru scenes so any work that builds on them together is a good stuff, in my opinion. Nice to see that quiet, tender moment after the conflict.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I am happy to see you are adding to the stories on this AU for RuroKen. I like this introduction for Sano. It certainly gives a sense of why he would be such a loyal follower fo both Kaoru and her Dad. Sweet story.
LtSonya chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
This was swwet. I like you paint the scene in a very real way. They aren't living a fairytale life as many stories would have expected. They have t heir fights and they aren't perfect. But we see them trying and that's what endears this scene so much to me.

- LtSonya
en route chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
aww... i love kaoru and kenshin in this story. they're just so cute. i love both characters madly. you should've put the fight in there too. great fluffy chappy. update soon!