Reviews for Someone Screaming
Sakura Yui chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
huhuhu.. I cried reading this... :'(
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 35 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story! Because I'm partial to happy endings, I appreciated the alternate ending. Thanks for writing! :)
Suicide Puppet chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Future Note To Myself:

Please, go ahead and read this fanfic from chapters 1-7, than skip to chapter 15. This will lead you to an alternate ending that you haven't read, due to an unfortunate turn of events. Do Not Read chapters 8-14, unless you'd like to read the original fanfic, which was categorized as a tragedy. May your experience be better this time than the last.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
oh my friking god by far the best ever i couldnt ask for it to be any better the ending is so sweet i love it so much like i am ligit crying here non-stop i love it that much please make more storys coz your fabulous ill read all them so PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEAAASSEE MAKE MORE!:)
Charliesaurus chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
This was actually amazing! I loved it. I stopped reading the Alternate Story, since this had the BEST ending! I was thinking out ways it would end and this was one of them. I loved it! i bet I'll end up reading the Alternate Story just for more. Ten out ten!
Luvsurstory chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I tried reading this story...I really tried. I got to the fourth chapter:) It is such a great idea and I love the plot it's just hard to read with the tense changing and the wording. Try revising? I really am excited about this though!
Joanimeluv3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love this fic.. I'm aware it has been written long time back and i'm not sure if you're still going to read this comment but i just wanted to say that i love it! Both the endings are equally awesome.. I'm happy they ended up together,, but i was a bit sad though tgat she died in the 1st story :( Anyways,, If you read this by chance then i would surely love to see some more new fics on sasusaku pair.. I just love that pair :-
HeartKnowsMore26 chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
I love thissss story! I don't really understand the other chapters. but i really loved it! Nice job!
Akatsuki no Uso chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
I just wanted to say that Someone Screaminf, in my opinion, is is one of the top naruto fanfics. It was fantastic and it was a true 'page turner'. I loved how you were able to express the characters feelings so well. It just drew me in. Also, whilst I enjoyed the alternet version I loved the original. For me, it simply seemed that Sakura actually dying completed the story better. Anyway, amazing writing, amazing fic. Ja ne!
cat 102 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
I am so sad and disapppointed ;( I would have appreciated if you would have put tragedy along with romance. This story left me very sad. I did not read the alternate ending to be honest. I didn't want to go through another round of tragedy and angstyness. Now, with the exception of thebstory being a tragedy and angsty, it is a good story:) for those who are okay with an ending like that, me I still have hope sakura's and sasuke's relationship:) I lpok forward to reading Happy sasusaku stories! Hehee
ALICE RAIN YAMANAKA chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
awesome story and would that song happen to be gloomy sunday? i've heard it and read the lyrics at the same time n i didn't feel depressed or suicidal it's really awesome! keep writing your awesome! ps: this story gave me the creeps just picturing the mansion haha
candyredlove chapter 35 . 11/22/2010
omg this is sooo good! i dont even have the words for it! im absolutly speech less! please write more stories like this! ill be waiting!
jay P chapter 35 . 6/1/2010
wow... that was intense. as in she dies and stuff. i personally thought that the alternate was better. i'm not one for angst stories. they always make me cry or feel depress. sort of weird but anyway you have awesome writing skills, i look forward to reading your other stories. hopefully you have some that arent full of angst
hikari98 chapter 35 . 12/17/2009
The story was wonderful. Keep up the work in your other stories.
rina.chanxx chapter 6 . 8/1/2009