Reviews for Simple and Clean
the white rose 01 chapter 13 . 6/15/2006
Please Please make a sequil this was such a great story I loved it. It was brilliant so please make a sequil (this is the first time I have ever begged I need to know why Riku is normal how did he become normal and what happened next.
musicmanic512 chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
i read this you should write a sequl!
Yuki Kimagure chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Oh My God! This was actually pretty awesome. I have been so bored cause none of my normal stories have been updated as much as before. So I saw your review on my other story "Diary of a Student's Desire" and I remembered your name from other reviews. So I thought, "hey, maybe I should look her's up as well."

I'm so glad I did because I acutally had something to read! YAY! I was so into this one that I almost stayed up all night wanting to finish it. But I had class at 8:00 so yeah, I couldn't.

But I have to say that this had me going there. I mean, I normally don't like reading KairiBitch stories but this one actually wasn't that bad with it. Personally I really don't have a problem with her, just a little irritation but that's it. But I was able to justify the fact that she was a bit evil in this one.

And I have to admit that I got a little teary. Riku turned evil and was gonna kill Sora/turn him into darkness. It really sucked. *cries* But I guess that it was meant to happen. I think that most people like Riku would go crazy too knowing that the person that they love will have to marry another and then be forced tbe killed in front of your eyes.

Overall, I liked this and I was glad that Riku came back. And the fluff/lemonness in this story was cool too! Write on FOREVER!
losthimagain chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Up date every thing NOW! .
DrowFairy chapter 12 . 3/15/2005
A for creative use of Seifer, Seph, 'n Hades. Your writing style is so unique! Rock on!
solumnmoon chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
dont feel bad if i am listing to the right song while reading a sad story i will cry and i was listing to straylight run's exitentialism on prom night and that along with the end of this made me cry so dont feel bad! i really like your story please dont end it hear, if you dont mind. i hope you do another story soon!;)
Ariel chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
Hey i loved your story it was awsome cant wait to read another story from u.
Angel K.D chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
Wowzers...this is one of the best fics I've read for a long time! You've really done an awesome job here, and I can't wait for you to write more soon. And I love the fact that this had a happy ending! Makes it all the better in my opinion. Keep up the terrific job, and don't ever doubt your abilities. Love ya, Angel.
inumoon3 chapter 13 . 2/18/2005
That was a weird, but intresting ending! I hope to read more from you soon!
rolyme chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
I think that this chapter was graet. I'm sorry it has to end though. I can't wait to read what happens next. Sora and Riku have to love each other again. Me i am a Riku fan so i hope he wakes up. It was alittle confusing, in some parts. so just make sure to clear it up some.

from one writer to another, peace out!
solumnmoon chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
okay heres a deal, if we review, review, review! you have to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! got it ; )
Ariel chapter 12 . 2/7/2005
Hey that was great can't wait till you put up the next chapter. Hopefully that will be very soon. I love your story. See ya
nurseangel chapter 12 . 2/3/2005
AH! why did you leave it there? The suspence is killing me! I wanna know what happens later!Its god, I like action and angst and all that stuff. I dont care if no one else reviewed or did like where the story was going, I like it! Please post the last chapter! Finish it so its at least finish. Meaby last time discourage you for the lack of reviews, but dont disapoint just one reader for what others did. I like this story a lot!
inumoon3 chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
Great update! I hope Riku comes back to normal before he hurts Sora, and about time that BITCH died! Well anyway update soon, I'm looking forward, to it!
flclinutri chapter 10 . 11/11/2004
that was kinda a cliffy but your good at writing so i say cliffys r great hope you finish it please and thank you if you update D