Reviews for Minerva's Mirror
Y so good chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Steer clear from Minerva's bottom? Are we speaking from experience Flitwick? Please update this! This is the best dialogue only story I have ever read.
glowshadow chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Hahaha I love it! Please continue! (:
Pleasefinishthisstory chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love love this story andvwhere it is going...I would really love the next chapter!
Sophie chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Please Finish Soon!

~SF
Chocopie09 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
You should totally continue this! It's awesome! I want to read Albus's reaction when he finds out just exactly WHY Minerva wears her hair up all the time.
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
LOL, you are funny...

I love this fic, and wish to know what's gonna be next... :D

Cheers!

~Lady Hermione Jane Black Lestrange Riddle Voldemort~
insaneHPaddict chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
please keep writing! i want to find out your theory about Minerva's hair!
Minerva's Wand chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEP WRITING!
caramelapples chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Loved this thoroughly!
miss mcGonagle chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
"I shouldn’t let myself be bullied by inanimate objects.”

That was one of many lines I've found amusing in this fic...I do hope you plan on finishing it someday!
miss mcGonagle chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
"I shouldn’t let myself be bullied by inanimate objects.”

PiER chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
"I shouldn’t let myself be bullied by inanimate objects."

I don't know why but that part really made me giggle! Please update, it's a funny fic and I love the way you've written it as one big conversation.
Simy chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
You'd better keep writing! Ruddy brilliant! If you need a beta, I'm here. Good work!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Albus has a parinoid mirror... interesting.
JoolsFan chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Huh, somehow I don't believe him when he says he's not interested in her bottom! ;-)

LOL, but that's not the point of this particularly funny piece of fluff. I thought it was immensely funny, and now I'm very, very curious about two things:

- why won't she show him her hair, and

- will he succeed?

So... will there be another chapter to reveal these mysteries? Please say yes, I won't be able to sleep until I have the answers...