Reviews for Blue Violet
pianocelloconducting chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Kind of an interesting concept - reincarnation. I kind of like it. A few suggestions:

(1)You mention that this takes place 500 years later. However I'm not getting the sense that time passed. They feel more like they are just a bunch of teenagers in a Californian high school in our present day. Some background on what has happened would be nice. Most importantly, I'm not getting the sense that this is taking place in Japoness. There's barely anything that distinguishes it from say New Texas.

(2)I love yuri/shoujoai. You keep talking about how Bloodberry is bi. How about actually developing the shoujoai relationship instead of merely reminding the reader of the potential?
BG-57 chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Your potrayal of a high school cafeteria is accurate enough to be almost scary. Reminds me of my high school.

Nice to see Otaru. I'm guessing Faust will make an appearance soon.

There seems a formatting error. Every line ends with 'BR'.
Black Robed One chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
Once again, quite a good chapter, Luchs! Keep up your good writing!
Rod G chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I could get to like this story a lot .
IcyTanya chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hey Luchs, you write like good. i read your story, keep on writing. Anyway i also have to say something else about the request fic, i didn't get your e-mail, in fact my e-mail provider has stopped working, you can either send it in a review or send it to alright? i'm really sorry, if you hand it in again, i'll write yours first as an apology. Btw, you have got me hooked on to SMJ though i can't write about it.
BG-57 chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Much better. It is a lot easier to read.

I guess high school dramas aren't complete without at least one sadistic teacher! I hope there are some good ones as well.

I'm glad to see Tiger, hope she makes lots of appearances.

Glad you liked the title.

I'd like to see where this goes. Keep the chapters coming!

Black Robed One, I will concede that Luchs' eye color could be seen as lavender, but it has a definate purplish tinge to it, or at least in her picture in the insert of volume 2 of the DVD.
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Bitte, Luchs! _

Feel free to do whatever you want with my idea, my job is just to provide it to you, and anyway I am glad that you liked it enough to find some use for it!

If I were you, I wouldn’t worry too much about describing “the original
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
A very well-written story, Luchs (BRO spells "Luchs" as "Luks" _), and it is very intirguing too.

Like BG-57 said, this story is inspiring a lot of questions. Is it a genetic accident that Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry are so very much like their ancestors, or there is something we (and they) don't know yet? And what about Tiger, Luchs and Panther? I suppose they are also the decendants of the clones with genetic data from "the original" Saber Dolls, but why are they so very much like them? And most importanly, what happened with "the original" Saber Dolls? The genetic data could have been downloaded into the clones without getting Saber Dolls destroyed, so I guess it is possible that "the original" Saber Dolls can still be around, somewhere...

...Oh well, I guess I'll get my answers sooner or later! _

By the way, Luchs, you made a little misspell, I believe. As far as I know, "Thanks!"/"Thank you!" in Japanese is spelled "Arigato!" not "Arigauto!".

Anyway, I really liked this story of yours, Luchs, and I am looking forward to the next chapters of it!

P.S.

Aren't Luchs' eyes light blue in color, BG-57? But either way, I cannot offer a better idea for a title at the moment, as I am not sure where this story will be going (aside from obvious Luchs/Bloodberry romance).
BG-57 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
An interesting look into the future. I like the banter between the characters.

A suggestion: space out each paragraph.

From this:

Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

Paragraph 3

To this:

Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

Paragraph 3

It'll be easier to read that way.

This story is inspiring a lot of questions. Are Luchs and Panther (Panta) the original marionettes or humans that look like them? Any appearance by humans like Faust and Otaru? I'm intrigued and would like to see more.

P.S. Suggestion for the story title: 'Blue Violet', from Luchs' hair and eye color.