Reviews for Not Going to Ask
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
very sweet ending :)

loved it, you do an amazing job at writing Sirius/Remus bonding fics, and you portray their characters amazingly. like how you had Sirius say he wouldn't copy Remus's essay, b/c he knew Remus would like it if he did it by himself, and how Remus said:

Maybe next time Padfoot can run with Moony

Beatiful ending.
Jayden Winters chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very sweet ending to this...chapter? I am really enjoying your writing, though it's getting me in trouble! Nearly late for work, have to be up early...:sigh:

Jayden
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I can totally imagine this being what actually happened after The Incident, very well written. Only one critisism- "the promise I had made him after finding out that he was a werewolf. I had sworn to always be there with him during the full moons." Surely he would only have been able to make that promise after he became an animgus and not when he found out about Remus in second year? Apart from that,great :D
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw, yay!

I like how Sirius is being so considerate, and how Remus accepts this and returns the consideration. I think it's good that the acceptance and trust doesn't return right away, but I like the hope that it may.

Umbrae
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very nice, again on my faves. THIS IS SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS. You write too well. I'm jealous of you. AND I'm joking. But you do write really well.
Rutu chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
There I was asking for a sequel and you've already written one. This was more pleasant. Loved the way Remus said that maybe next time Sirius could come along. *adds you to fave authors list* Now I'm gonna see if there's a sequel to this. If there isn't, then PLEASE put one up!
Geministarz chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Nice, short, but nice. Sort of plotless, though... I do like that you're not making this slash (so far, anyway). It's a refreshing change.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
What a sad and yet sweet sequel to Absolution. I absolutely LOVED that story, and this one is quite good too. It is just a little short. It is nice to see how it does take time for such severe wounds to heal, esp emotional ones. I'm looking forward to reading your next story. Hopefully it will have Moony and Padfoot back together.

Esc.
Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
loved both your fics a lot...very well written. absolution was great, and so was this.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This is beautiful! A wonderful sequel (I'm assuming it's a sequel anyway) to "Absolution", are you going to write another one? Perhaps about the first full moon and Moony lets him come on? Or when things finally get better?

You've done a wonderful job on this. It's emotional without being over sentimental.

All in all, good job... Kudos to you... I hope to see more of these from you!

_
ArtemisiaQuill chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
YEAH! I was beginning to get really sad for a few moments there! I've read the other stories and loved them, and I'm very glad to see that Remus is finally going to forgive Sirius (I have read HP, but what's a little more suspence?). Really great job, but this one was a little shorter than usual.. but I still loved it anyway! Your way of writing makes the characters very real. Love your work, keep it up!
Miki chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
*sniffle* It was...so sweet... You know I love your stories. I was O_O and then T_T and then O_O and then T_T again. Wow...lots of emotion. Good job, as always! I look forward to the next story! I can't wait until Injustice for All *squeal*

-Miki
Cam chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was so good. I really enjoyed the story. It was very well written, and it captured the emotion and characters of the boys. Good job.
Melian chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
God I'm so glad you wrote a sequel to absolution I really loved both stories, they are so angsty and yet so sweet...Thank you for sharing these with us. I wish I could say something more but I'm so moved that I can't. Thanks again.