Reviews for The Reaper Comes to Town
Swallow Tale chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hahahaha! LOL! Dude this is so epic! You hav to do more of this when you get a chance! I mean everyone is in character and you put The Grim Reaper from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in Teen Titans! Again...EPIC! Keep up the great work k! :D

ST OUT! Peace!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Lol... can imagine. make robin my apprentice...

Robin: meet the grimreaper who is my friend.

Slade: oh hell.
noone chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You could include the Personafication of Death in this fic as well. In the DC comic univers Death is a women and not a skaliton for that mater. She would be Grims boss, you know the one who gives him his list of people to off. She is the sacond oldest of the seven endless.
iluvchikens chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
updaet! its f#*ing asoume
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
this story is awesome.
Blackwingedangel70 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Cool. i hope he gets slade!
robins1fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh yeah this is the begging of a good fic. If mandy and raven meet then those two pessimistic girls will be goodfriendsfast. Continue please
robins1fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Slade's going to die? Halighluliah! Slade walks threw door. "On the contrary I am very much alive."AAH SNAP!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is really good ...could of flown better though!
TwilightSoulTaker chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
DUDE! Is Slade's last name really Wilson or was that just a sortof on the spot thing? Anywho, Raven and Mandy have alot in common. They both talk in monotone and they are both surrounded by idiots. That Trigon part was funny. You better continue this!
JadeRaven93 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
The part with Trigon is so funny! I like both Teen Titans and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, but never imagined them together, it's a pretty different twist for me. But still, that part was funny! It said "Chapter One", so how come there haven't been any other updates? I'd be cool if you wrote more, because this fan fic seems like it's gonna be really funny! Slade's one of my fave characters on Titans, so I'd also like to see what happens to him.

SladeFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
HOW DARE YOU EVEN MAKE A SUGGESTION TO KILL SLADE! But I like the cross over thing so I will deal with it. Update.
Tim Fortune chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Cool. Love Grim's comments to Trigon.
nunofyorbiz chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Update, and Billy and Mandy are going to show up later, right?