Reviews for Darkest Sky
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Your descriptions are amazing, I felt like I could actually see what Entreri was seeing, and feeling like he was feeling. The way Entreri is portrayed is just brilliant.
SchattenTanzer chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was, well depressing, but very cool at the same time. I've always liked Artemis and you make me like him all the more. Keep up the good work!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That's remarkable! When I read this book, the one you're referring to, I danced with surprised joy because of this very insight I felt to have passed through Artemis' mind. I was so happy for him - and surprised that I cared, because in the beginning, I had hated him. He surprised me by being capable of such a transformation - that ultimately, there is a wonderful person inside. Not in a shallow 'wonderful', but I mean...someone that can have something good about themselves, because everyone is full of flaws. Someone who stands a chance of mastering his flaws.

I like how well you articulate his thoughts.
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
*gives a frustrated growl and bangs him on the head* Listen to Drizzt, he knows what he's talking about!

And an ambitious man who loses his drive either a) stagnates into a feculant ball of pus, or b) discovers a drive in a different direction. Dr. Firesoul prescribes choice B, on the grounds that our favorite assassin would kill himself before degenerating into the aforementioned ball of pus. _
Atoile chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
As with all your stories, I think Artemis is shown very well. Those thoughts very well may have been what he was thinking. Accurate.
Letreen chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
i luv this...u made him sound so...so..so like the person I want him to be...great job!
euphorbic chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
There is a real dearth of fics that really capture Entreri's characterization the way you have. I think you've done a brilliant job with this fic; adding a level of cohesion that I hate to say RAS has had trouble pulling off. I find this character study more believable than the real article. Bravo and thank you!
gaza chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
lovin it. never thought this would happen so quikly bu you draw the his reflections well
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Oh wow! You should really write more. I love the way you write Entreri.

This is true to his character, which I love. Artemis Entreri and jarlaxle are my favourites.
silverbane chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
WOW! That was one of the best pieces of writing, I have seen in quite a while. A lot of writers concentrate on Drizzt, but very few will write anything meaningful on Entreri. Entreri and Drizzt are in lot of ways exactly the same, especialy with Drizzt turning to the hunter more and more to escape his pain. You should send this to RA Salvatore himself and see what he thinks about it, never know he might start you on your own career in writing. I will defintily keep an eye out for anything else you decide to write.
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I feel as though Salvatore wrote this scene - and, indeed, sometimes I enjoy your stuff more so than his. ;) There is so much atmosphere in this scene that I would swear I can feel Entreri's emotions. Great job, and I look forward to your next little tidbit! :)
Alzadea chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I may have reviewed this over at LE already(maybe;-), but upon re reading it here I was once again struck by how beautifully descriptive the language is, and how well you portray Entreri's thoughts and , you descibe a moment that I too was curious about when I reached the end of Starless Night. Now, you have made me curious what he did next, where he went, and what events finally led him back home again. Very good!
Semdai Bloddquill chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
This is so awesome and cool and deep and sad and very awesome. Yeah... Really cool.