Reviews for The Big Picture
Yincira chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This is nice, I like the way Dire is scientific on it. However, it seemed a little rushed. The scenes passed before I was able to get into the mood of them. If Peter is so shocked by their response, then elaborate on that, try to make the reader feel it. This has potential to be a very good parody, especially since it concentrates on a normally rejected character, but try to put a little more spin-out in it, a little longer wouldn't harm :)
RanchanGRNL chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
-waves Peter flag-

Very refreshing to see a supporter of Peter. It's one of the biggest pet peeves of mine when authors FORGET that he was a Marauder. Or write him off as the "uber evil".

Mary-sue parodies are the best in the world! I enjoyed this one very much.
anibester chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
*dies*

Ok I have to admitt, I read the summary, adn I clicked the fic merely so I could laugh at yet *another* bad MS fic.

I cannot tell you how happy I am I did this. This fic is hysterical.

This is probably one of the best parodies I've seen.

Course I'm biased, I'm a big like Peter Pettigrew as a character and the one type of MS I hardly ever see parodied is the type the expose him and than fix everything *rolls eyes*

This is great and I will keep reading if you keep writing _
Ariyana chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I do enjoy this style of writing and I look forward to your next update. This is a very good mary-sue parody and well I agree that Peter is there for a reason. He couldn't have been all bad. I'm sure he had to have a reason for he did to his best friends.
itsme chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I have a question. I don't really get the name Dire Straits. I'm a little slow on things like this! Where did you get the ideas of the Mary-Sues? I've never heard those stories. They sound...interesting. Anywayz...update soon! I wanna see what happens next!
Alania0 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I loves Mary Sue parodies :) Yech is right, Krysstale really is a horrible name.

I like the way you classify the Sues into subspecies.