Reviews for Black Wings
Saiyan Chik chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Well I c you dropped thiz story um I guess you shoudn't have thiz story was rather epic the least you couldve done is continue thiz 4 your fans!...and I have to say I red ur bio and you you completed all your story except thiz 1?..why?...okay so you lost interest but you couldve continued thiz story!goddammit!..I loved it!
Saiyan Chik chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Omg your story is like the best!..its is sooooo very very epic!..you have to update or I'll die of suspense this is the best inuyashaxkagome fanfiction like ever!I'm am serious
DreamBear chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I think that she might transform into a half human demon blood bonded of which I have heard works on vampires so it might work on and I love your rocking:)
candiyce chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
okay i know im late but where is the rest come n its getting good!
katie LM chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
omg you should totally finish this story,, ive been reading fanfictions since i was like 12 and im 18 now and this story has me hooked:))
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
OMG! Y DID U DROP IT? THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
Jessie1221 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
When will you continue this story? I'd love to pick it up again.

Yours Truly, Jessie Wings
ts-deactivated chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I don't get u.

Ok, so writing's become a chore for u? Fine.

But seriously, there's no reason for u to be so incredibly rude.

If u want to drop the story, then ok, but if ur fans (u noe, the ppl who actually supported ur writing?) loved ur story so much the least u could do for them for just leaving is to at least let them do something w/ this story.

Ugh i hate saying this but when i read wat u wrote on ur profile, all i could think was, wow she/he's so mean
SweetKagome16 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
OMG PLZ PL PLZ FINISH THIS STORY IT IS SO GOOD! WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU DROP IT?
InuyashaandKagomeForever101 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I Loveee This Story .

I Really Hopeee Yu Continue It , Plzzz ? ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
So writing's a chore for you, huh?

Whatever.

if u dont care about ur stories or writing, then thats your choice. But to be honest, im disappointed because i used to be a fan of ur stories
silkworm chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
um...too much touching
Nyony's Echo chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
To "Fail"'s comment:

I have to agree with you to an extent. Although Inuyasha Loves Kagome 4391 is one of my favourite authors, i wouldn't want her to continue writing if she lost interest in it... i love writing so much and i'm a bit sad she moved on, but... what can i say?
Butters chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
wow. I don't really know what to say, but first I think I'll start off by telling you this was a great story. I know you will probably never get this but this is one of my favorites. I feel kind of bad that you stopped writing such a great story I also feel bad that people tried to claim it that is just messed up. My friend and I were really sad to hear that this was discontinued, and I was really looking forward to the next chapter. Well this is really a great story and I just wanted to tell you this. Too bad you are not going to finish it.