Reviews for Aftermath
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24
All I could do the entire time was go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So, even your EARLY writing is totally awesome! Very nice! Very, very nice! I always saw why the writers never made them official but it sure would've been nice to see. Love this work.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I had not read any fic based on this episode. This was very good although it is, unfortunately, a short-fic.
Dr Moral chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't like even BM/WW , the hate, this outside of place.
Motek chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It was... really comforting. Great stoy:)
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
loved it !

TwiTragic13

xoxo
Squidney chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow this is really good!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
aw this ship is so adorable- i just love BMWW- I think he truly needs to talk about what he feels- the poor Bat!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
It was tres cute! I like how you have Batman and Wonder Woman's voices,they were in character.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
great job with this fic! I love that he finally turns to her instead of away... ]
NO Name chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Not bad for an early story - bat/ww is one of my fave ships and you do a better job of injecting humor into your stories than I do... Well done.
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Very well written. Brought a smile to my face in some parts (the silence that allowed you to hear atoms collide on Mars was VERY funny). Well done. I think you do mush better than I do, but then again, I have the handicap of being a guy. Thanks for all your nice reviews on my fic.
rain-on-my-soul chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I'll review so you don't have to eat the bologna. I loved the story. Can't get enough Batman/Wonder Woman. :heart:
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
it was a good story and you should still eat the bolgona