Reviews for Broken Bow
Absol Master chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh, wow, this fanfic eally IS great! DarkBlaziken was recommending it to me. But I only came round to reading it now.

Really nice! I never though much about Guy's not wanting to use the bow. This is a good explanation for that. Really great story anyway!
Vanechka chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
WOW! that was a WONDERFUL fic! all the angst and good explanation!

it's very sad, the way you put Guy's reluctance to use a bow when he's actually that good. *sniffle*

anyways, on the overall it touches the reader. yeah, good angsty stuff.

~DarkBlaziken-FireAssassin aka AF aka Matthew

p.s. s'pect Arcanine Majesty(aka Guy) loved this.
Itzel chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Wow, I realy like it. But the only bad thing is that Rath left the Kutolah when he was 3, not seventeen XD

Ah, but still too good. I love your fics.
LoneWolfLink chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
:) Nice fic. Guy is sorta goofy.

Guy: Am not!

Rath: You kind of are...

LWL: That's right, listen to Rath!

Rath: You still owe me 500 for saying that. Pay up. Now.

LWL: I don't like you anymore. You're my muse, and if I don't want to pay you, I won't.

Sorry about that... I am so wierd... *giggle* did I just giggle? That's not a tomboyish thing to do... Great fic though, very well written. I think I'll go on a reading spree through your other fics.

LWL
Shenka chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This is so nice! And the part where Rath comes out is teh support conversation right? I know, I saw taht part, and Guy is my fave character in FE! I wish there werr more exciting fanfictions about him!
Pumpernickel HighRise chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
(grins) I like it! There just aren't enough stories out there about Guy and Rath. Please write more sometime!
Frostaga chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hello FireEdge...

You did a good job writting this, it was very well detailed.

I hope to read more of your stories sometime soon, but for now I have to get going.

Talk to you soon.

Frostaga
yoshinayosh chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Ove your story! :) I hate yaoi/shounen-ai too.
SilverFoxyLuv chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
It's a nice story.

Erm...would u mind if i write a fic that is based on ur's? it will be a bit matt/guy...

but...pls?
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Well, this is quite different... it seems somewhat pointless. You just have Guy remniscing about his family problems, and snapping his bow. There's no wrap-up. Well, better luck on your next disney-movie-inspired one-shot.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
...Oh God...that was just brilliant. And you used Guy and Rath's C support! :D
Ragnarok-legend chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow... heart shattering material!

This is really quite sad, I haven't seen Treasure Planet myself but it must have been a rather angsty movie to inspire you with this.

Nice construction on the C level support, it adds something. Hurry if you're going to do a second chapter!

Ragnarok-Legend.
Tatara Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Hey Stephie... Cool story! It was really well done...Better than any of the ones I've ever done...You were correct when you said that it was really angsty, but I still have to give you credit for a very descriptive one shot... Oh...I have one small question...I know you don't like yaoi/shounen-ai...But don't you think that it's sorta sweet?