Reviews for No Matter Where I Go
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This must have been one of your first written works for fanficiton. It's amazing.

As I've said before your flow is impeccable. And you write human interactions well.

Even though they are outside of Hogwarts you've gotten their personalities down. I think your nitch is with the Marauder Era.

If you could you should definitely expand on this idea. It has great potential for an engaging plot line and intriguing character development.

kudos!
Cherrykisses21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
really sweet
EverMindTheRuleOfThree chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Love it.
justalittleloco chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I love the story and think its adorable. it makes me sad that it's only been reviewd 6 times, it deserves a whole lot more. so even though i don't have much to say, i feel like the story (whose reviews you probably don't read, judging by the last updated date) needs reviews
phobiaofseaweed chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
why have you not finifhed this story? it has so much potential!

please continue?

Olivia.
MissLinuxthePenguin chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
aloha _

thankyou for the review (heh. they make me hyper)

and i took your advice (i came over to your profile and read and read my lil bum off)

and i have come to a conclusion...

you write awesome LilyJames fics (yup! i lurved them all... but i do like this one, i dunno. the whole without-hogwarts thing attracts me...)

but before i go into detail and rant about how much i personally lurv all the stories..

i have to explain the out-of-content thing..

i've always imagined james and lily to.. er .. have a life ater? (best example .. i can think of currently would be .. a place sorta like the christian heavan, but sorta not..) and to be there to watch over harry (till they were ready to move on, which i imagine to be harry's first year.. since he's finally back in the hands of people they truly trust..)

so, 'james' is writting it.. in 'heaven' (lack of a better word).. _

ANYWAY.

back to my review (heh. this will probably be too long to submit! _)

i like how you say Lilea Evans. _ i like that name (never heard it before, but i like it _)

since you have so many stories (wow.. so many. i'm in awe..)

i'll name each one by its initals..

Consta - i luv it. I mean, its beautiful. Its the kind of angsty rambling that makes me want to go outside, sit in this rainy weather (where i live.. its rainy) listen to billy joel's piano man (which is, in my opinion, angsty music..) and drink pink lemonade. You did an excellent job pouring the emotion into this fic, and its turned out wonderful because of it..

TRE - again, i lurv it. my fav part? the discription of sirius (i'm assuming its sirius... well, if its not ... well i'll just to refer to him as the blue-eyed-boy). i can ... see him in my head (... i can't believe i typed that. it sounds.. smutty almost. but i hope you get my point. the visualary, sp?, is wonderful.

TJBTLKE - I lurv this fic. _ personally, i feel as though its the main fic and the lil one shots are in its universe .. which makes me happy _ i love universe stories.. because everything just fits. most writers have different .. personalities in different stories.. using the same characters.. but it just doesn't seem to fit! it just doesn't! and i luv how your fics make me think of them all as a series, like you were mrs. j k rowling herself!

Cachin - First off: i lurv vignettes, and really, yo udo them well. very very well. (and i lurv serena's personality.. she almost seems like a female sirius.. perfect to take on sirius and his ego...)

The Scape - Wow. I lurv it. I mean, there is so much detail! I want to eat it up! DETAILS... *dives into story* and its... for lack of a better world, beautiful. I know i have said that so many times during this review, but i mean it. _

... (gah i think i have made this into the longest review ever so i'll just skip to this story)

NMWIG: lurv it. i think i've already explained why, but i do! _

AGAIN, THANKYOU FOR REVIEWING _

AND I HOPE.. you like this long review ! because i liked writing it _
m-girls chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
its different... no magic... *shrugs* oh well, i like it, keep writing!
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
its cute... i think you should continue it
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
"We should go take the fifty sickles and – spend them on dungdombs to – put in the north- wing, where they Slytherins have – class. Yes! Highfive!" Lol, now that was funny. This was a really good AU! It rocked my socks totally.
Elspeth Renee chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
wow chica! i love it! please update soon!