Reviews for Hunt
deets1 chapter 3 . 9/13
ANGRY REACTS ONLY.

What is this... really? Wow. He sucks. And he was going to have sex with her too. Okay. Whatever. That's some BS.

At least she got to feel for a little while. Bastard.
Secret Outcast chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
the ending. pained me. like it cut me deep and I'm so upset. and I just... sigh... I want prepared for this change of events.
AngeNoirRae chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
I fucking love this plot is amazing and it is so well written.I enjoyed it despite the fact that Raven was a wee bit ooc. The ending had me feel depressed for quite a X IS SUCH A JERK!UGHHHHH
Dark Empath chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!
TheLovelyBish101 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
TheLovely(AndSoExtreemlyPissed)Bish101 thinks this is awesome!
Also: THAT NO GOOD ASS HOLED DICK! Anyways raven is awesome so yeah. Later Bishes
Felicity Dream chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Not a fan of the ending, liked the story.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Well, no, it can't go on while he's misbehavin' so regularly. He'd have to come up with some new way to make a living. (Note I said 'make', not 'earn'.) She's not going to join him in his thievery, so there really wasn't any other way it could fall out, was there?
Empress Raven chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I actually really liked this. Sure Raven was a little out of character, but it still worked. I can totally see that being X's character too. Loved this.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
fukc him
SnowyFlame chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
awwww after all that!

poor Raven...good story by the way!:)
rephiamluvers123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
LOVE THE STORY! bad ending
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Red X. That freaking jerk. Grrr...oh, and I like this story. Awesome work!
Raina Darlig chapter 3 . 7/6/2011

WHAT?

That is how it ends?

Man come on! That is not how it ends!

RED X YOU FREAKING JERKFACE!
craizypet chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
it was well written, but to be honest, hated the ending. unless you were purposely trying to confuse the readers... but i thin that the ending seemed abrupt and unfinished. but i guess that's my opinion.
CelestialRavenRoth chapter 3 . 5/22/2011