Reviews for My Happy Ending
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/28
I loved Rae's line about not ruining his mood by beating him with her book. That's so Raven. Huh, I just realized there's a show by that name. Random. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hmm.

Several pithy insights there, so kudos for that. A lot of the time (I have noticed) song-fics have too much SONG and not enough FIC. This one was, may I say, perfectly balanced.

Again you have shown a deep understanding of Terra's character and what makes her the way she is/was. I think I need to add this to Favorites.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I liked the song choice - good pick! This was so good - wait, I already said that. Oh well! THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD! :D
bbrae fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
wow, i never realized how much that song fit their relationship! such a good idea and a great story too! yay bbrae!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
aw! i don't hate terra, so yay! (well, i used 2... but now i don't!) YAY 4 FOR BB/RAE HUMOR/FLUFF!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY I think that beast boy and Raven should be together too. Ive thought this from the first episode on. I was so sad when terra apeared becausei thoughgt she was going to stay there but then when she left i was so happy. I really dont know what he saw on her I always loved raven I think its awesome when raven and BB have a moment, like the one where beast boy turned into that beast thing and at the end raven was thanking BB for saving her I love that moment, but then they had to turn it funy, I loved it anyway. I thnk you should write more fics about BBR
bbissocute chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
very well put. i think this one is going strait to my favs list...
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Terra from Beast Boy's perspective- and again, I agree with everything you've outlined. Even if I didn't, this piece might still persuade me. The small encounter between my favorite couple was nice- I think Raven would tease, if it had the correct sardonic undertones. I can't think of any suggestions for improving your writing- all you can do at this point is reflect and just get better.
TheUbu chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I liked this story. It may not have had a big BBxRae story in there but it was good. I liked how you portrayed Beast Boy; despite the emotions, he was able to let go and move on. The song was very fitting and you tied it in well.

Great story! Keep writing!

Ubu
Lady Elm chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I HATE TERRA! but i love your writeing it rocks!

Emma
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
*adds to Favorite Stories list*

That was a great one-shot. I've never seen one like this. Most Terra stories I see just envolve someone hating her and saying stuff like "tratorous bitch" and other love her and say the titans were the ones at fault for driving her away. I like your way better though, no one has direct blame in this shot. It's there for you to decide.

Also I love the BB/Rae moment at the end there, didn't expect it, but I loved it.
darkorlighticantchoose chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great job! It was interesting to read about BB's feelings after Terra died. I also am a complete Raven/BB shipper, its pathetic I know, but hey...life is short, I can obsess if I want to! I still feel wierd supporting a fictional cartoon couple, I mean they aren't real..at least if I was obsessed with celebrity couples I would be staying in reality, but o well! Anyway, that was really great. Please update True Love soon or I will go crazy! (Crazier than I already am, I mean.)
cheesexofxdoom chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I loved the story!

I love how you portrayed BB in this one. How he acts all happy-go-lucky, but on the inside he's got his secrets that he doesn't tell anyone. Really great

And of course, it's a Rae/BB story! That's always awesome. My favourite couple
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
SO GOOD! Keep writing or face my ray gun!
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
great story! I liked the internal conflict BB was going through. A lot of people like to write Beast Boy as just shrugging Terra off, as if she'd meant nothing to him. You made him come face to face with their previous relationship and that made me happy. I also have to say that I liked the line about "any takers" right before crashing into Raven.