Reviews for Through Anothers Eyes
Is this a drarry slash
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
hurry up with chapter 2 please
Rose of Death chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i really like what you have so far and i hope that you will update really soon!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
ooh im liking this one too... is Cohan Harry by any chance?
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
interesting start! So Severus is his uncle. How does he become Harry and will Sev know? More soon please!
NarakuYugureHimitsu chapter 1 . 6/12/2005've done it...

You've shot an arrow through me and lured me to this fic...and now i love it and omg! CONTINUE! i'm already addicted, and that was just one chapter.

man that was good, i look forward to reading more.

::tips hat::

Answers chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
love the prolouge! just wondering, are the ceatures really possessive or are they all mild or are they just...normal?

great story so far!
HPDM-Slash-Rocks chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
i thinks its a cool consept and cant wait for more, question. at the beginning summary you said harry potter was Callistus, yet at the end the queen called him Alejandro and the one with Hazel eyes Callistus
who gives a dam chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
DUDE I LOVE THIS. THIS IS SO... COOL. Oh and just to ket you know i am a deman and i've been fallowing you so i can attack at any time (teehee just joking. really) and i love the word 'ksh- Evil.
Jo Raven chapter 1 . 11/14/2004

You rule.

Your going on my fav. authors list.

Update asap please.

I'll r/r the rest of your fics asap when I can.

I hope you can check out some of my own stories.
SuperAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Pretty good so far, I just didn't get into it a lot...yet, I know, I know, it's supposed to be short, well, anyway, it's good so far. Yes this is the one and only orange killer.
swirling-orange-sunset chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
hi. again. and doing this very quickly before bev explodes, i loved it. as usual. I only wish I could update at least every month and have stories as good as yours. great work and i wanna see another chapter. soon. see ya.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004've set the background nicely. Now where's the next chapter?
L.S.T.P chapter 1 . 10/12/2004

pretty good, continue soon!
Egotistical Conscience chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
i like this so far! please update soon!