Reviews for The Running Woman
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/8
This was a very nice story. Please write a sequel to this story please.
star chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
nice!
Brittany chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
ahahaha. that was great.
Abeytu chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
i really liked it. really really!
EuphemiaD chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
oh i loved this so much! especially the last chapter, from Duo's POV. Duo is so funny. And Heero is hot. great job! thank you!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Ha Ha! That was great! :3 I wish there was a sequel!
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
heh. I guess i spoke too soon again. I need to be more pacient. And figure out how to spell words. Sorry 'bout that. I like this. Hee hee. Relena's nice in this one.
Runadaemon chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Bwahahaha. I knew it was coming to this, but still, that was so funny. Why'd she take her shirt off though? She's in an estate, surrounded by males, knowing she was on a camera with males watching her. ...Yeah... Okay then. I enjoy the way you turned what every other guy would scramble for into something he 'detested'. wahahaha. It's cute. I look forward to more. :)
mirah chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
hah! love it.
Potterwing chapter 6 . 10/22/2006
this story was so funny I had to stop reading after every chapter because I was affaid my ribs were going to hurt and your right he did fall on his head a lot in the series one time he fell so hard he bounced and then fell on his face sometimes Ithink his head is full of rubber hahahaha jk but he does have a hard head i love Heero X Relena loved the story
Rexnos chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
ONLY two years... HAHAHA... Whatever. I just found this today so I'm not angry at you or anything. T'was a fun fic to read, even if Heero is sorta out of character. It made your fic more fun to read, so who gives?

Later,

Rex
Talitha Koum chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Wow! 2 years! But it was a great read! I loved it! _ All encompassingly! Duo was hilarious, the ending was sweet...perfect. Very much so. Thanks for the story!
Talitha Koum chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Pond water, hm? Delicious! To each their own! Hehe!
Talitha Koum chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I want the kiss, too! Swimming...oh dear. Should I be worried?
Talitha Koum chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Strange to think about what another person's skin tastes like. Huh. But calling Heero a prude was sweet. Not as sweet as saying that he broke most of his falls with his head. Pulled shoulder muscle puls outrageous laughter equals...PAIN! But in a good way. XD