Reviews for A Prince's Question
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
RotFL, that's awesome! I love the innocence of Eldarion and the characteristics of all the othe characters, they are excellent.
Random Under the Sun chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is so funny, Legolas and Gimli's characters were perfect and their teasings are so natural.

great job!
Mandanza chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Insanely funny!

"Deciding that the best thing to do would be to seek out someone who wasn’t nearly so silly as his uncles..." Haha, that's pure gold!
Anonia chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
How adorable! This was so cute.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was brilliant. You capture all the characters wonderfully, and the kid is just too cute for words. Thanks very much for posting.
POGLUVR chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Maybe it's just me, but i don't get it.

I mean, i get all of it up to the last two lines...

Could you please explain it maybe?

-POGLUVR-
kiku65 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
*uncontrolable giggles*

brilliant idea, story, chars etc. more!
fan24601 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was hilarious! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Truly amusing! *sigh* Friendship is wonderful, isn't it? Pity some people don't understand the difference between friends and lovers, besides Eldarion of course ;). He's just too cute. You had me laughing for a good while for so many different reasons. . . Wow, that was a lot less depressing than the last Gimli/Legolas friendship fic I read. Thanks! Cheers!
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
that...was HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! that was SUCH a good fanfic!

GREAT JOB!
Piratica chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
...

oh, god, this was funny. I laughed SO HARD when I read that last line...And Gimli's reaction was just perfect! I loved it!
whi chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
That was awesome! Really, really great! I was bursting with laughter... Brilliant work!
Starbrat chapter 1 . 3/2/2005

Very funny. So hard to find good LoTR fic these days, thank you.
Mariette chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Ha! Genius! Far more entertaining than the Stupid-er, Superbowl. You have quite a grasp on the older characters in the books, and an excellent idea of how small children act. Good job!

Thanks for your review, and pointing out the small mistake...unfortunately, I was working on another chapter, but my computer crashed, so I'll have to re-write the chapter, and I'm not sure if it will be any good, and I'm not sure if it will be soon (freshman in high school accelerated program lots of homework), but I'll try to update soon!
Theresa Green chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Delightful! Made me grin all over my face. You have captured the curiosity and innocence of the five year-old to perfection.