Reviews for A Prince's Question
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Oh, this is GLORIOUS. I was laughing so hard! And just imagining the facial expressions...wonderful job with this. :)
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
It's 1 in the morning and I'm laughing so hard, I might have just woken up my family if I went a pitch higher... ahhahhaa.. this is amazing. xD More should do these kinds of stories... and Legolas' playful nature and Gimli's reluctance... it's so perfectly made... xD I wish you'd have made it LONGER... like two more chapters or more.. xD just to know what Legolas would have planned and what everyone might have thought if Eldarion kept asking... hgahahhahha xDDD This is PERFECT... brilliant!
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
RotFL, that's awesome! I love the innocence of Eldarion and the characteristics of all the othe characters, they are excellent.
Random Under the Sun chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is so funny, Legolas and Gimli's characters were perfect and their teasings are so natural.

great job!
Mandanza chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Insanely funny!

"Deciding that the best thing to do would be to seek out someone who wasn’t nearly so silly as his uncles..." Haha, that's pure gold!
Anonia chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
How adorable! This was so cute.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was brilliant. You capture all the characters wonderfully, and the kid is just too cute for words. Thanks very much for posting.
POGLUVR chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Maybe it's just me, but i don't get it.

I mean, i get all of it up to the last two lines...

Could you please explain it maybe?

-POGLUVR-
kiku65 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
*uncontrolable giggles*

brilliant idea, story, chars etc. more!
fan24601 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was hilarious! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Truly amusing! *sigh* Friendship is wonderful, isn't it? Pity some people don't understand the difference between friends and lovers, besides Eldarion of course ;). He's just too cute. You had me laughing for a good while for so many different reasons. . . Wow, that was a lot less depressing than the last Gimli/Legolas friendship fic I read. Thanks! Cheers!
openwindow chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
that...was HILARIOUS! HAHAHA! that was SUCH a good fanfic!

GREAT JOB!
Piratica chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
...

oh, god, this was funny. I laughed SO HARD when I read that last line...And Gimli's reaction was just perfect! I loved it!
whi chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
That was awesome! Really, really great! I was bursting with laughter... Brilliant work!
Starbrat chapter 1 . 3/2/2005

Very funny. So hard to find good LoTR fic these days, thank you.