Reviews for Erytophobic
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
aww this was sweet and really cool
Willowwhip chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
wewtz! I liked that fic! very very goodD
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was wonderfully done, and the best part is that it was actually believable. The dialogue was amazing and everone was just so in character. Kyou acted like his usual self and for once Kagura wasn't made out to be a bitch. Not too mention your writing style is detailed and descriptive (in a good way ofcourse). Overall, awesome job! I simply loved it. _

And, to be honest, I would've much preferred this ending than the one for the actual anime. It's 10x better, heh, atleast in my book!

[favefave]
Danio albolineatus chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow.

That's Kagura; that's Kyo; that's understated and lovely and rainy and tired and sheer love so thank you.

My reviewing skills aren't too good. But I enjoyed this a lot.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love this-such a creative piece with a lot of nice touches and description and such. But overall, the concept is moving...good work!
Adiva Amaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
The style of writing is rare and refreshing. So is the plot. I loved this one-shot. Simply amazing. Thank you so very much for writing this.
Sophia Frostwhisper chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow. It's so beautifully written. It has been added to my Favorite Stories list.

I'm not a Kyogura fan, but that was incredibly written. Everybody was very in-character. Keep writing!
Roentgen Ray chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh! A wonderful story! Coincidentally, what Kyou says to Kagura in the end is the same as he does in my own fic. I swear, I had no idea it was done before! [i'm rather new to Furuba fiction -_-] Glad I saw this now...
ContessaLumas chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
so, thats what happened afeter the last episode of furuba . well this fic is pretty old but i loved it so much. tres magnifique. ja ne!
simplewin chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love this story! Oh man! I don't usually read Kyogura, but you really managed to pull it together brilliantly.

On the minus side -you can call me anal-retented- the fear of blushing is spelled Ereuthrophobia... lol... just so you know _

::hugs::
Ari chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
That was really good. I like your style of storytelling. You captured the essence of Kagura. Two Thumbs up!
Promise Keeper chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Whoa. I'm stunned, really I am. This fic is definitely high on the list of the best I've ever read. Conveying emotion without being exactly emotional, if you know what I mean. I think that this is a brilliant piece of work. It's seriously the best take I've ever read on the night of Kyou's transformation, and one of best Kagura POV's that I have ever had the pleasure to come across. Since she is my favorite character, I'm always glad when I find an author who has done her justice, and showed that she is so much more than a shrieking, love-crazed person. She has thoughts about Kyou that go past the surface and she feels for him, not just about him.

I run Neko_Ino, a Kyou and Kagura fanworks site. I'd be honored if you would consider allowing me to host this fic there, with full credit to you. It's the most perfect take on that night that I've seen, and I think it would be a wonderful addition. You can find a link to the site and my email address in my bio. Thanks for your time and for this exceptional piece!
Ferret2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
That was absolutely lovely. I've searched for ages, looking for a Kyou/Kagura fic that stood out against the crowd, and I must say yours does. I hope you continue to write more, because you would do the pairing such justice.
Lil-Sun-Rie chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
kawaii I hope you either turn this into a chapter fic and continue it or write more oneshots like this one!