Reviews for Oops
Slayerette27 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN the scene in Giles' bed was glorious and the aftermath brought me so much joy aND IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF WILLOW REALIZES HER SEXUALITY WHEN SHE LEARNS ABOUT B AND F AND GETS THROWN INTO THE MIX BECAUSE OMFG but yeah I just wanted to say thanks and let you know that your efforts are appreciated. Write on babe 3
Nickels chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
keep writing! *pout*

nixabit86 gmail. com
Luna's Meow chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Ok, redo the first chapter, upload the next chapter, and you've got an awesome fuckin' fic.
Jackaddict28 chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Now that is just evil! Leaving us hanging for years like that. *Cries*.

Please finish the story.
ray1 chapter 16 . 9/8/2009
I love your story, and I hope you update soon.
Jackaniny chapter 16 . 11/27/2008
DAMN! You really need to get with the updatin'! Like, now...

Really enjoying it so far and I NEED to find out what happens!

So... More. Please.
minako366 chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
Definitely need to continue this story It's great
Turn.Me.On chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
Do you think you will be finishing this story? It's got me hooked and I would love to see where you are going to go with this! :)
AngeliaBlack76 chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
Well I really love this story so far. I think it sweet that Buffy and Faith love each other. I also think it's great that Faith loves Buffy even though she's a vampire. I hope you update the soon.

xoxo

janice
J. Jennings chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
this is coming along nicely. i do hope you continue.
Maximum chapter 16 . 1/25/2006
'oh,shit'...

has this fucking cool written fic been discontinued?

FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 16 . 7/25/2005
I really love this story. i hope you'll update this story soon it's so good i can imagine everything in my head and thinking that it was really part of the t.v. show.
Fallingin chapter 16 . 2/23/2005
I love this story so far, it's mad awesome. I was clutchin on to my sides for dear life when Giles walked in on them, to funny. I also like the way that Buffy crys tears of blood, good idea. Is it 'cause she's kind of evil still? Anyways it's brilliant, keep up the updates.
General Mac chapter 16 . 12/26/2004
more please
BehinDoor3 chapter 16 . 12/17/2004
I luv it...now update so I have some meaning to my life and is faith gonna be a vamp too cause the whole slayer thing? that'd b cool. UPDATE