Reviews for Creepy
Dr. Evans chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Ya know this is pretty good. I only read BB/Rae fics only if it makes sense. Ya know Beast Boy may be anoying but after seeing Spellbound I guess he can be caring when it counts. Oh well you shouldn't make this a one-shot fic. You should make more chapters. But thats just me.
Goldfishgal chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
WHy have you stopped writing this glorious fanfiction? I love it please do more. I had a dream like this except it involved a shower...anyway great job please keep going.
Bjorkubus chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I'm not much of a BB/Rae fan anymore, but I just loved the way you wrote this. It was a very moving piece :O Great work. The only problem I have is using "your" when it's suppossed to be "you're." But other than that, you did a wonderful job!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
"For once, Raven was happy that she was creepy."

lol! Sorry, but that ending was too funny.

It wasn't half bad! Your strong points were definitely the beginning (the simple statement and the use of italics drew me in), and your honest portrayal of emotions. The downsides: slightly less detail than I had hoped for, and a massive overusage of the word "creepy." But I suppose that was to be expected. _

It was a great afterthought to Spellbound. I'm surprised there aren't more BBxR fics out after THAT...I mean, good GOD...my face was like this :0 for the last five minutes of that episode. Anyway, after seeing that, the fic actually wasn't that OOC. I could almost hear him saying some of those things. It was just kinda sweet. Sometimes it seemed like you forgot about the whole ending, though, since he already assured her that it was ok to be creepy and she already hugged him and he already blushed and...

Wow...I can't believe that happened...*goes off to remember 'shippy scene once more*

BB/R FOREVA! (Come visit our site if you have You're welcome at the forum. _)
julie chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
that was excellant! don't worry about OOCness, everybody's different when they're heartbroken.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I liked it. _
Rune chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
that was a very good story, any way you going to do another chapter?
flames chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
good story. A nice dose of fluff for a bored person...
QueenTopHat chapter 1 . 10/10/2004