Reviews for The Right to Dream
Doni chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was so nicely done and so very sweet!
KassandraKitten chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
this is great and it wonderful that even though harry is a wizared he can still use muggle things such as a guitur lol but the story line is brill. you have writen a wonderful story once again. x
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I can't really say anything other than "Aw!"

LoL. That was so cute, adorable, sweet, etc etc. You write Harry/Draco so well!
combosolo chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I really want to write something constructive, maybe a bit of criticism to help you improve with anything that you need to in your writing.

But all I can think about is:

aw...!

That is all.

D
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love that song!

And this fanfiction was amazing! I really liked it!

RocklifeDude
sweetcheekz86 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I think you did a awsome job on this!

No i take it back you did a f*cking awsome job. You can tell the words from that song really describe Harry! I would have never really thought of doing that!
BumbleBeeLoved chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ah! C'est tres mignon! I love it ... are you going to do another chappie thingy to this? If so, that would be awesome. If not, I still think it's adorable.

Ciao,

Avocado a.k.a. thE eKLeKtiK avrge JoE

P.S. Good luck on your other works and such.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Thank you for a tissue for my tears from "I love you, baby" )
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That's a terribly sweet story. I don't think I would call it a songfic, per say, but certainly it encorperates the song in the way a songfic would. And whether the relationship, so to speak, is even believable the way it progresses (as far as Harry and Draco is believable at all .) doesn't seem to matter. That sounds rather harsh if you think about it, but I mean it in a complementary way. I suppose the summary of this all would be that you've turned out a sweet story, the perfect thing to read right before bed. Good dream inducing and all.
Elfendork chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was sweet, I love that song and I always thinks of Harry's life when I hear it, so good song choice :) Great story, very nice.
suggesthope chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
thats such a sweet story! it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! and i love that song...
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
That was so good. I literally felt so sad for Harry, and then when Draco went to him...wow. Good job!

Ivy
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
omg! This is even better than "You and Me Against The World"! Every time I read something it just seems to be better than the other! Amazing. HA! That's funny. I'm going to be using this song in my fanfic, Wrong Turn. I LOVE Five For Fighting. Love em. And that song, when I heard it (not the first time, but the first time since I started writing HP fanfic.) I KNEW it was perfect. So, amazing job, again, I love your writing style.
Stray-89 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was really really good, sweet and believable. well done.
Camille chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very, very good. Usually, when I enjoy a ficlet as much as I did this, I wish for it to be continued.

But this one is absolutely perfect as it is..