Reviews for The Right to Dream
Doni chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was so nicely done and so very sweet!
KassandraKitten chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
this is great and it wonderful that even though harry is a wizared he can still use muggle things such as a guitur lol but the story line is brill. you have writen a wonderful story once again. x
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I can't really say anything other than "Aw!"

LoL. That was so cute, adorable, sweet, etc etc. You write Harry/Draco so well!
combosolo chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I really want to write something constructive, maybe a bit of criticism to help you improve with anything that you need to in your writing.

But all I can think about is:

aw...!

That is all.

D
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love that song!

And this fanfiction was amazing! I really liked it!

RocklifeDude
sweetcheekz86 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I think you did a awsome job on this!

No i take it back you did a f*cking awsome job. You can tell the words from that song really describe Harry! I would have never really thought of doing that!
BumbleBeeLoved chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ah! C'est tres mignon! I love it ... are you going to do another chappie thingy to this? If so, that would be awesome. If not, I still think it's adorable.

Ciao,

Avocado a.k.a. thE eKLeKtiK avrge JoE

P.S. Good luck on your other works and such.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Thank you for a tissue for my tears from "I love you, baby" )
Lanie McCoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That's a terribly sweet story. I don't think I would call it a songfic, per say, but certainly it encorperates the song in the way a songfic would. And whether the relationship, so to speak, is even believable the way it progresses (as far as Harry and Draco is believable at all .~) doesn't seem to matter. That sounds rather harsh if you think about it, but I mean it in a complementary way. I suppose the summary of this all would be that you've turned out a sweet story, the perfect thing to read right before bed. Good dream inducing and all.
Elfendork chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was sweet, I love that song and I always thinks of Harry's life when I hear it, so good song choice :) Great story, very nice.
suggesthope chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
thats such a sweet story! it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! and i love that song...
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
That was so good. I literally felt so sad for Harry, and then when Draco went to him...wow. Good job!

~Ivy
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
omg! This is even better than "You and Me Against The World"! Every time I read something it just seems to be better than the other! Amazing. HA! That's funny. I'm going to be using this song in my fanfic, Wrong Turn. I LOVE Five For Fighting. Love em. And that song, when I heard it (not the first time, but the first time since I started writing HP fanfic.) I KNEW it was perfect. So, amazing job, again, I love your writing style.
Stray-89 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was really really good, sweet and believable. well done.
Camille chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very, very good. Usually, when I enjoy a ficlet as much as I did this, I wish for it to be continued.

But this one is absolutely perfect as it is..