Reviews for White Roses
SadArticle chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
A somewhat belated review, but I have only just stumbled across this story, after checking through the archives under different author 'profiles'. Just to let you know I really admire the effectiveness of this short piece - I don't agree with the 'ship', but the sentiment and the delivery are faultless; sharp dialogue, well-paced action and a beautiful ending that I have to envy (I'm rubbish at drawing stories to a close with any kind of succinctness). You even acknowledge that Chauvelin was once a marquis, and only alter his age to make the backstory work (the characterisation is unchanged). Swift and stylish.
A.Chauvelin chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wonderful! Poor Chauvelin, Margot never gives up on Percy. Chau-Chau seems to guarded to tell all, even if he knows the person he's talking to. But, wine does loosen the lips. I love how he is willing to do anything, including and not limited by tortue and blackmail, to see her again. Margot is missing out.

A.C.
Mariko chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
You are awesome! For once I checked the 'Just In' section, and just spot this right off that bat! A fic for my favourite musical/book to boot! And you write InuYasha fanfiction! Huzzah!

All right, enough with pointless exclamation points. Lovely story, extremely well-written and original, yadda yadda yadda... Beautiful characterization of Chau Chau. Oh, the angst. Wonderful job. _