Reviews for Both Sides Now
elcten8.81 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I love this storys :)
nascar-girl chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I like it, this is a 1st for them both, I am glad Andrew is being

cautious, lol like who would want the Wrath of Buffy after them?

Plus they are pretty young. It is not sappy it is just young love "Key & Geek" style
VictorianSpirit chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Oh my gosh, this has been so totaly amazing that I've sat here reading it and haven't moved since I found it!

I love that you've kept true to Andrew's nerdy nature but showed his more mature side too. I also like how you've stayed true to Dawn's character as she was very much moody and ignorant at times, but I think Andrew is able to counter that.

I assume you aren't writing this anymore as it's been so long; and I know you may not even get this, but I just wanted to say that it's be truly wonderful reading this far. :)
Rock The Rain chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Any chance of you ever updating again? I really like this!
dis-nerd-1313 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
i'm so glad that someone went this way these two!
Cloves chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I'm interested. Please update again soon.
holly chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
i absolutely love this story so far. i always thought that andrew and dawn would be perfect together! thanks so much for writing and i hope there is more to come because i honestly can't wait!
Ex's and Oh's chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
I really enjoyed this story so far, and I hope you plan on updating soon because I'd love to know how the story ends!
RainbowRabbit chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
I really love this story. I think its one of my favorite DawnxAndrew fanfics ever. Although I don't mind the occassional stories that are pretty much just one big happy ending, I'm glad things are going to get more interesting and complicated. I can't wait to see how things turn out!
miss-sci-fi chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
ok this is so good

i never realised what a cute couple they'd make

but you haven't posted in so long

i hope you haven't lost heart coz i really like this story

please add more!
fR chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
I just found this story today, and I couldn't stop reading. I noticed that it's been ages since you have updated, but I am hoping against hope that you are planning on continuing this story, because this is a very compelling story and your writing is such a great read.
applesauce.the.brave chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
love it
RagingCookies6 chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
It's good. I do want the full unedited version though. other wise, it's kinda out there making you wonder what the hell they just did. ;)e-mail me the version, thanks

-Yes, Im over 18, just over a year though.
Phoenix flame01 chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Please carry on writing this story! It's great!
Phoenix flame01 chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
I'm reading it! This is the first BTVS fan fic I've read and I'm really enjoying it so far!