Reviews for The Paper Rose
Zatara chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I adored this book, it made me cry and laugh and appreciate the pairing! It was so intense, but that made it so good! I really loved how you explained why he did everything, "I wanted to have the world in my hands to see if it was worth it." So beautiful, it must be one of my favorite lines. You crafted the characterizationvery well, and I appreciated the moments they broke down. When she found him crying? Tears. It's been forever since a book made me cry. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, and doing it so well and FINISHING which was such a relief! It was amazing and I'll surely read it many more times (:
deets1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
That was a great plot that I did not expect! It seemed like doomsday, and then... Wow. I loved this.
Nathanel chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This was absolutely beautiful.
ilovebellatrix chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Awww so sad BUT I LOVE IT! 3
Animegal809 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
This was a great story! The ending wasn't my favorite though. I would have liked to be a little more romantic. Hehe
imightbreak chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I just read this all and I must say... I FREAKING LOVED IT! Best... story.. ever! :3
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Awesome. I loved the ending. Short but sweet. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
Ah-ha, I knew he was acting! This was such a sweet moment at the end there that it was too good to pass commenting on it up.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
You write fairly good fight scenes. For some reason, I thought of that particular fight scene as something that could have been from an actual episode. It was just an awesome fight scene. What happened at the end of this chapter was just heart-wrenching. I mean, it's obvious that Malchior and Raven still care a great deal for each other. Those last lines pretty much summed it up.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Aw, now I feel bad for Beast Boy. It's just that he's trying to get Raven to like him back, when she won't return his feelings. Sad. The beginning of the chapter was suspenseful, definitely. I mean, epic battle between BB and Malchior. But, hm, I thought it was suspicious. By that, I mean if Malchior is back to being truly evil again, why didn't he kill Beast Boy? And why did he help teleport Raven and Beast Boy back to the Tower? I still think he's acting.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Hm, I'm wondering if Malchior is just acting, just pretending to want to work with Saigria. Cuz this just doesn't add up with me. It doesn't quite make sense, considering Saigria obviously wants to kill him. It can't be over quite yet.

This is getting beyond good. I mean, the whole creating a villian and everything in this story is awesome.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Hm, wow, Beast Boy at least found out sooner than I expected in this story. This was a surprise. And I really like the idea that it wasn't really Rorek in the human picture but Malchior. And the color of the eyes not being changed to his color...interesting.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Cool. I thought that it was a great backstory for Malchior in this chapter. I always support the idea that something happened into shaping villians into what they were. It makes them relatable, human, and most importantly, realistic.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I liked how you referenced quotes from the episode here in this chapter. It makes it seem like this part could have been part of the show. I always like writers who do that, who seem to be able to weave something like that effortlessly. And Malchior was very much in-character here, as was Raven.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
As odd as this may sound to some people, I like this pairing as well. It made me sad at the end of this particular episode when it turned out Malchior was being cruel to Raven. This is an interesting prologue, good set-up and everything. It definitely makes me want to read the rest of this story.