Reviews for Ranma One Half: The Fanfiction
shadowfan999 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
ryoga:bweeee slam
me after reading that lols:bwahahahahaha
WolvenMoon chapter 32 . 1/26/2007
Well, your lack of updates since the summer kept me from getting fired. Thanks for the new chapter, I agree that the DBZ yelling scenes are too long. I swear that I could leave that series for a week and not have missed anything that isn't shown in the "Last time on DBZ" section before the episode starts.
The Liz chapter 32 . 1/26/2007
Yay, an update! Typos abound, but other than that an entertaining chapter _ Yay Magnus-man!
Dragons Ark chapter 31 . 7/28/2006
...so...you do realize that you are going to get a flame by every DBZ fan that reads this, right?
Dragons Ark chapter 26 . 7/28/2006
im surprised you actually wrote that!
WolvenMoon chapter 31 . 7/21/2006
Thanks for having such a great fic. I read it during work when I had nothing better to do. *alarm noise starts going off* darn it...3rd time this week the plant's having a meltdown. Maybe I need to stop reading fanfiction...

If you ever do write another chapter to this fic, I'd love to read it.
Foonting Turlingdromes chapter 26 . 7/4/2006
And unto thee, non-reviewing writer, I say:

Bah.

This would normally be followed by a 'humbug', but I unfortunately mortgaged it, along with the family farm and my greater trychidermy, after an incident in Columbia, which I would like to point out that no proof exists and I was acquitted by a jury of my peers after half of them had the extreme misfortune of being in six different car crashes on six different highways within a span of about ten seconds. I was under house arrest at the time in my manor nowhere near the scenes of the accidents, and I have witnesses to prove it.

Note to self: Acquire the rights to Nabs.

Appendum to note to self: Disappearances may be necessary for this acquisition. Arrange for a vacation in the Bahamas and inform my attourneys that preemptive lawsuits may be required.

Memorandum regarding the appendum to note to self: Preemptive surgical lawsuits are out, preemptive involuntary personnel and resource reduction is in. Have the bloodhounds ready.
The Liz chapter 31 . 7/2/2006
Huzzah for making fun of Vegeta *snicker* That's fun.
soapfiction chapter 26 . 6/29/2006
Welcome back. Sorry for not reviewing right away, but things happen.

Konatsu basically has no hope to ever do anything cool. He was written (and drawn) that way, and he'll stay that way. He's the Ranma 1/2 equivilent of Butters from South Park.

Why on earth are you such a masochist? It's getting annoying. You seem to just love getting beaten and stepped on by these fictional characters. And you obviously got a stand-in to dress up like Akane for that scene in the trailer.

Anyway, I'll move on. Happy trails,
The Liz chapter 28 . 6/12/2006
And we have a winner! W00T W00T!

But in any case, I did have fun filling that out *evil chuckle* Good times dude, good times.
The Liz chapter 27 . 6/11/2006
Once again, steallar chapter! But what on earth happend in that break room? Please don't tell me you told Ukyo and Ryouga what was going on. That's just... stupid. Really, really stupid.

Only one chapter to go fort the both of us before the race is over! Who will win _~
The Liz chapter 26 . 6/10/2006
Magnus, that chapter was FREAKIN AWESOME! At first I was like "Hmm, why isn't Akane getting into the lynching of the Magnus-Man?" and then I realized it was shock. After all, if I suddenly saw myself in a romantic love scene that spirals down into a lime, it'd probably take about a minute for my homicidal rage to kick in.

And if it's one thing Akane has, it's homicidal rage _
The Liz chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
Good times _ Almost all caught up on my reading... ANYWAY! So we finally get a confession about the whole harem thing eh? HA! ... right. Good chapters, looking forward to an evil new chapter, and exploding popcicle models pwn. Enjoy your stay _
Max Knight chapter 25 . 12/4/2005
LOL, damn I really need to read my phone book then if i can get their numbers... Hm Nerima Nerima...where arth thou...

Bah, I'll just ask them in your reviews if I have any questions.

Oh and I also hope it's not the other rare _

DBGT sucks. DBZ was okay at the begining until Gohan was born.

Well hope you continue...and a Happy New Year.
HarmoniousPie chapter 25 . 12/3/2005
Okay they can come and hang out for a couple chappies! Its be funny to see everyone kicking Miroku's ass for groping all the girls and female Ranma. And what hapened with Sango at the after party? I have to know now