Reviews for Red Blossom
ShadeWarrior chapter 1 . 5/3
Please come back to this puppy its brilliant
ShadeWarrior chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE! OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
time2read chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wow lol he was talking to the mizukage! shame Shikyo is bad I really was growing fond of him...shame...great ch!
time2read chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Great CH! Truly an amazing story one of the best I'v read!
Poogle chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THIS STORY FROM AGES AGO. its so good :p

so nostalgic but i'm sad to see that you haven't updated.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
Ouch! I want more! It's a good fic that keeps In Character! Thank you for this! (And I really hope you continue someday)
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great start! Love the story and brilliant writing!
Joanna The Storyteller chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Great story. Been a while since I visited , so it's great to find a story of this quality at the get-go.

Keep up the good work!
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Well, that's worrying. Naruto, if he goes bad?

Shikyo is a Rain ninja. That means he belongs to Nagato. But he's the personal guard of the Water lord. Hmm.
Poogle chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
omg i remember this story from ages back.

I saw it on another website and now i found it here

YAY
black-shadow-butterfly chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
This fanfic was freaking amazing. Everything seemed so well thought out, the characters actions and reactions, the plot, the fights, everything seemed so 'Naruto'. was wonderin for a while if u studied the show, though if u did u really did your work. I wished that this was finished, but i cant hold u to it, its not the first unfinished fanfic and it wont be the last. Anyway this review was mainly to tell u thank u for a good read, so thank you.
Mistical Kat chapter 10 . 10/23/2009
You are a very talented author. Your use of visual representation during the story is astounding. And I love your witty humor. Overall this is a great read, and I look forward to future chapters. Please update soon.

-Kat
top chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
An amazing story really. I picked the story up a long time ago, but lost track of it. The detail, the subtlety and overall characters are amazing. Hope it's not dead because the story deserves an ending.
mikinyet chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Really interesting story so far. It's really taking team 7 all their skills to look underneath the underneath just to stay alive at the moment. I hope that they can stop the assassins in time.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 7/25/2009