Reviews for Those Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This was sweet, but you know most babies are born with blue eyes, regardless of what color they become later on, right? Some babies are born with very dark brown eyes, but that isn't all that common overall.
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Love it!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
-Gulp!-
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwww that was soooooo cute
Omg chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Loved it
reneemon45 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
awww what a cute story i love it and encourage you to do more
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That easy so adorable! And the idea of their kid with the messy black Danny hair and gorgeous purple Sam eyes is even cuter. For second there I thought you were going to pull something on us and make her eyes green, but I really liked Sam winning :)
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
bad move Danny...most munchkins are born with blue eyes and they'll change in the first couple of days...methinks he didn't read that fact.

totally love the story...it's SO CUTE! I especially loved what his first warning about something being up was*snickers*

bet in the end they'll have at least 4 kids...to even it out so one kid isn't stuck between arguing siblings
Black Durion chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
awe
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Haha! At least!

THANK GOD! someone who actually bothered to look into it and realize the child would be quarteer ghost instead of giving them random powers, no powers, or a comeplete ghost look.
4k101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Haha

Atleast?

cute fic!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
you gotta love the married fluff!