Reviews for After the Fall
What a fantastic read !
Caleb Nova chapter 90 . 5/28/2020
I don't know if you'll ever see this. Part of me hopes you won't, in the sense that maybe you've gone on to bigger and better things. An editing gig, a published novel. God, what happened to all the years? I feel like I just stopped in to check on you and you were still writing, still plugging away. That was six years ago—except, no, that was your last update. It was probably even before that when we last talked. 2012? I don't know.

I saw the FF8 remaster on Switch and thought of you. I started writing On Earth when I was 12; I thought we'd do this forever. But you've stepped away, it seems, and honestly that makes you the stronger of the two of us. I finally got that hit fanfic I always dreamed about. And it's still the hobby that stands between me and the real work, with original ideas, and actual stakes.

I hope you're writing something real, somewhere else. I know you'll never lose that brilliance.
Guest chapter 90 . 4/6/2019
Oh man! Please tell me you’re going to continue! I want to see how everything turns out! So we’ll-written!
Thornie-chan chapter 58 . 11/15/2018
OMG MY WIG HAS BEEN SNATCHED its really late and im conflicted
i dont know if I should continue reading and just pull an all nighter because i am INVESTED in this story
or if I should force myself to sleep
Nevertheless, the last 2 lines gave me chills and i had a whole moment of insanity (?)
I love this story soooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
Still waiting for an update *never gives up hope*
Dala chapter 90 . 10/1/2017
It's been almost three years since this was last updated and it's such a shame. I read your facebook post and I honestly don't blame you for not continuing, it's completely understandable. I just check this page every so often, I still have hope that some day you may post the remaining chapters.

Anyway, I hope that you're doing well!
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I know you had some stuff go down in your personal life. I miss this story so much and I just wanted to say thank you for working on it as long as you did. I can only hope that someday, you will return to it and finish it off. Until such a day comes, I will continue to read it, as it is one of the best out of all the thousands of various fanfictions I've read over the years. One of, if not THE best I've read. I wish you well, and can only hope that life has been kind to you and that things got better for you.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. Be Blessed.
~ Ravenna
DraggyX2 chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Hey Ash, wonder if your still around, the kids must be a lot grownup now, maybe takeup writing again?
Marin-sama chapter 90 . 2/12/2017
It is a great fic! Hope you finish it someday. Maybe it would be easier if chapters were shorter and more straight forward. I really like your fics, but in this one sometimes I skip Zell and Rinoa's dialogues because they go on forever. It was kind funny at first but is gets tiring after a while. Anyway, I hope you don't give up, it is a great story and I am really curious to know how Squall and Rinoa's life will go on after this.
Chundercat chapter 90 . 2/11/2017
Phew, took a while to get to chapter 90 but finally here and it was worth the read. Like all the others I hope you find the time to come back and finish this off.
FF9Zidane chapter 90 . 3/13/2016
So this is the 3rd time in the past year or so that I've wandered over here and reread this fic. :) it's always such a good read and with it being so close to the end I'm always on the edge of my seat. I hope one day you come around and write more. I also hope my lame words of encouragement spark you to wanna write more. XD It's obvious that people or are still hanging around and love your work.
Dolly chapter 90 . 1/14/2016
If you ever do update this again (It would be amazing if you did, but I guess you've abandoned this now) could you add a recap of everything that's happened so far?
Adonna2424 chapter 74 . 6/7/2015
Those last two sentences - pure genius!
Adonna2424 chapter 73 . 6/7/2015
You're the master - that's all.
Adonna2424 chapter 69 . 6/7/2015