Reviews for After the Fall
FF9Zidane chapter 90 . 3/13
So this is the 3rd time in the past year or so that I've wandered over here and reread this fic. :) it's always such a good read and with it being so close to the end I'm always on the edge of my seat. I hope one day you come around and write more. I also hope my lame words of encouragement spark you to wanna write more. XD It's obvious that people or are still hanging around and love your work.
Dolly chapter 90 . 1/14
If you ever do update this again (It would be amazing if you did, but I guess you've abandoned this now) could you add a recap of everything that's happened so far?
Adonna2424 chapter 74 . 6/7/2015
Those last two sentences - pure genius!
Adonna2424 chapter 73 . 6/7/2015
You're the master - that's all.
Adonna2424 chapter 69 . 6/7/2015
OMFG .
Adonna2424 chapter 65 . 6/7/2015
Ok Zell had me in tears laughing - I swear you should have written the dialogue for FF8 - OMG! LOVE IT!
Adonna2424 chapter 62 . 6/7/2015
I have to say that Squall's personal inflection on sex as a coping mechanism and people who can do without the emotional attachment hits a chord. My friends always gave me crap about being an 'old romantic' and my ideals, but after I lost the love of my life (yes it's very corny but true), I tried it and I felt horrible. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, I felt disgusting. Some people can function like that and that's there choice, but I can't. Really enjoying the story.
ForbiddenCorvus chapter 90 . 4/7/2015
finally got all caught up with this! Last review i submitted was in 2012 for SiB. My daughter was only a few months then, now she's 2 years old! I think you're doing a wonderful job and I hope you do see both this story and SiB out to the end. I enjoy reading your works, I'm still attached to them. This review is also anotifications intention to push forward because the waiting is unbearble, more so for SiB as I had started reading that one before this. Excuse the rambling! Thank you for what you do, your entries have been so enchanting and rinoa and squall have always been my version of a happily ever after Disney story. I'm looking forward to the closing for after the fall.

Best regards!
Adonna2424 chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
Chapter 24: thank you for NOT making me read through tons of chapters to have Rinoa realize a certain fact *cough* because it drives me nuts when misunderstandings go unresolved for so damn long.
Adonna2424 chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
On chapter 6 and I honestly think I won't be able to read another FF8 fictions _ so amazing!
x Euphoria chapter 90 . 2/9/2015
...I'm all caught up. Now what do I do? I guess i can go to bed and lay awake thinking about how insanely amazing this story is.

I enjoyed the conversation between Rinoa and Lauren. I love the fact that Lauren loves romance novels. I can see Rinoa sending her one romance book a year or something like that.

But wow that ending so what the heck is going to happen now. Wow.
x Euphoria chapter 89 . 2/9/2015
Squall is such a interesting character to read about because he keeps a lot of things inside and isn't big on speaking. I totally don't hate you for making him act the way he did during the breakup because it was really realistic at least I think so. Your writing is just so amazing I'm stunned at how everything is turning out.

It was nice to get some POV from Lauren. I don't hate her but she is a interesting character that you've made :). One more chapter -_-
x Euphoria chapter 88 . 2/8/2015
God. You gave me a new head-cannon as to why everyone follows Squall in a straight line. TO ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF HIM I LOVE IT. IT'S SO GENIUS. I'll forever think of this every time now. Amazing.

I loved the mental image of Squall rushing in to save Rinoa from a evil spider. :) Domestic life with the two of them always puts a smile on my face.

But wow this chapter took such a serious turn and it was really interesting. I feel so bad for Squall I hope he's going to be ok during the Rinoa and Zone exchange.
x Euphoria chapter 87 . 2/8/2015
stupid won't let me sign in! I've been putting off reading this chapter for a while. I don't want it to end. Plus I needed time to deal with the fact that it was Zone all along lol.

I liked the Scooby Doo reference and Squall calling Rinoa the annoying sidekick :P. Priceless. I'm glad Rinoa asked Squall about that night on the Ragnarok it was a perfect answer he gave. I've restricted myself to not read ANYTHING until I finish this. Just two more chapters. Holy crap two -_-.
x Euphoria chapter 86 . 1/20/2015
I'm glad they are concluding their honeymoon night in the Ragnarok. I agree that it would be the best solution for Rinoa to bring Zone in. BUT I'm just really hope he doesn't go full blown psycho mode and try to like hold her hostage or something but I believe in her. Squall is not going to like this one bit lol.
2,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »