Reviews for After the Fall
Dala chapter 90 . 10/1/2017
It's been almost three years since this was last updated and it's such a shame. I read your facebook post and I honestly don't blame you for not continuing, it's completely understandable. I just check this page every so often, I still have hope that some day you may post the remaining chapters.

Anyway, I hope that you're doing well!
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I know you had some stuff go down in your personal life. I miss this story so much and I just wanted to say thank you for working on it as long as you did. I can only hope that someday, you will return to it and finish it off. Until such a day comes, I will continue to read it, as it is one of the best out of all the thousands of various fanfictions I've read over the years. One of, if not THE best I've read. I wish you well, and can only hope that life has been kind to you and that things got better for you.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. Be Blessed.
~ Ravenna
Draggu chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Hey Ash, wonder if your still around, the kids must be a lot grownup now, maybe takeup writing again?
Marin-sama chapter 90 . 2/12/2017
It is a great fic! Hope you finish it someday. Maybe it would be easier if chapters were shorter and more straight forward. I really like your fics, but in this one sometimes I skip Zell and Rinoa's dialogues because they go on forever. It was kind funny at first but is gets tiring after a while. Anyway, I hope you don't give up, it is a great story and I am really curious to know how Squall and Rinoa's life will go on after this.
Chundercat chapter 90 . 2/11/2017
Phew, took a while to get to chapter 90 but finally here and it was worth the read. Like all the others I hope you find the time to come back and finish this off.
FF9Zidane chapter 90 . 3/13/2016
So this is the 3rd time in the past year or so that I've wandered over here and reread this fic. :) it's always such a good read and with it being so close to the end I'm always on the edge of my seat. I hope one day you come around and write more. I also hope my lame words of encouragement spark you to wanna write more. XD It's obvious that people or are still hanging around and love your work.
Dolly chapter 90 . 1/14/2016
If you ever do update this again (It would be amazing if you did, but I guess you've abandoned this now) could you add a recap of everything that's happened so far?
Adonna2424 chapter 74 . 6/7/2015
Those last two sentences - pure genius!
Adonna2424 chapter 73 . 6/7/2015
You're the master - that's all.
Adonna2424 chapter 69 . 6/7/2015
OMFG .
Adonna2424 chapter 65 . 6/7/2015
Ok Zell had me in tears laughing - I swear you should have written the dialogue for FF8 - OMG! LOVE IT!
Adonna2424 chapter 62 . 6/7/2015
I have to say that Squall's personal inflection on sex as a coping mechanism and people who can do without the emotional attachment hits a chord. My friends always gave me crap about being an 'old romantic' and my ideals, but after I lost the love of my life (yes it's very corny but true), I tried it and I felt horrible. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, I felt disgusting. Some people can function like that and that's there choice, but I can't. Really enjoying the story.
ForbiddenCorvus chapter 90 . 4/7/2015
finally got all caught up with this! Last review i submitted was in 2012 for SiB. My daughter was only a few months then, now she's 2 years old! I think you're doing a wonderful job and I hope you do see both this story and SiB out to the end. I enjoy reading your works, I'm still attached to them. This review is also anotifications intention to push forward because the waiting is unbearble, more so for SiB as I had started reading that one before this. Excuse the rambling! Thank you for what you do, your entries have been so enchanting and rinoa and squall have always been my version of a happily ever after Disney story. I'm looking forward to the closing for after the fall.

Best regards!
Adonna2424 chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
Chapter 24: thank you for NOT making me read through tons of chapters to have Rinoa realize a certain fact *cough* because it drives me nuts when misunderstandings go unresolved for so damn long.
Adonna2424 chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
On chapter 6 and I honestly think I won't be able to read another FF8 fictions _ so amazing!
2,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »