Reviews for After the Fall
effect20 chapter 68 . 6/16/2013
Ahh one if the great ff8 unanswered questions. At least I believe so. Near the end if disc 3 if I'm correct. The way you handled the raine conversation with squall and Laguna was pretty well done. Btw Tebow to the patriots...I almost threw up
effect20 chapter 67 . 6/15/2013
Aww poor rinoa at the butt end of a squall Zell collaboration. Although she did come through with a huge lead although at the expense of squalls sanity
effect20 chapter 66 . 6/15/2013
Dun dun duuuunnnnn the ring has now resurfaced. Following a heated arguement between squall and kiros Laguna shows his...squall side? But just when I thought this chapter couldn't get any better, the ring comes into the picture again.

And ward hasn't said a word of shock yet.
effect20 chapter 65 . 6/15/2013
Squall and rinoa still working on there communication in their relationship. Though this one was just a misinterpretation. It was still one that had her feeling like crap all day.

Also Zell was freaking great this chapter.
effect20 chapter 64 . 6/14/2013
Aww farther to son advice. And squall actually to seem to listen too.

Gotta see how you do wards dialog
effect20 chapter 63 . 6/14/2013
A huge lead as they get closer to finding the murderer. This next idea they have could be a really good one ... Or the worst one yet.
Lupa-for-Life chapter 60 . 6/6/2013
Omigawd! Just, wow! This story is just EPIC! I have to say I was around a long time ago in the beginning and I remember your story and after a frighteningly long time away from fan fiction, I come back to find that not only I this story COMPLETE, but it is COMPLETELY AMAZING! I am in awe of your awesomeness... I kept meaning to review... But I've been reading and reading and I couldn't stop long enough to type. I also want to say that it would be crazy if it ended up that was Lauren who was the mastermind behind the shootings... Ahem. Anyway I'm sure that's ridiculous as I'm sure they would have thought of that what with her not crying and being so cold-and-calculating Squall -at-his - worst-ness.
... Also I was willing to put money on it that Angelo was a MALE dog. I mean I could be wrong as honestly it's been too long since I played the game through and I could be wrong...

Anyway... Reading on. THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!
effect20 chapter 62 . 6/5/2013
Squall understands Laguna a little better. And rinoa almost starts a nothing fight. Which could've been awesome.
effect20 chapter 61 . 6/2/2013
And squall loses again. I'm still waiting on him to do the ring. It's gotta be soon.
effect20 chapter 60 . 6/2/2013
Zell is awesome. The rin and kiros thing was funny.

The team has a lead and a more perniment resident. And rin taking charge and not letting squall have any say so shows she is improving on how to manage squall .
GangstaSummoner chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Really interesting. I'm curious to see what actually happened between those two.
GangstaSummoner chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Over 80 chapters and over a 1000 reviews, this story must be good and I must say, that it is. :D
olax123456 chapter 87 . 5/30/2013
I'm loving the story so far (just like I love any other stories that you wrote/are writing, you're my favorite writer here in FFiction :D)! I need to know what is going to happen next. Update please! :(
bebefofa chapter 87 . 5/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
effect20 chapter 59 . 5/30/2013
This was a very touching chapter. Not only for squall to finally realize how important zell has been. He also let him take some of the pain away from his family. That in itself may have been bigger then him revealing himself to Laguna.

Let the bonding begin!